Siberian Ruderalis Grow in a 2x2

Definitely best to let any seeds you may have finish maturing on the plant as it dries before you hunt for them.

I suggest a longer wait and a freezer treatment before you paper towel the seed you got. Cannabis typically just needs a minimum 3 weeks for a seed to dry enough to break dormancy when soaked, but with yours being closer to wild type I’m less certain.

3 Likes

let us know how Many good seeds u get, Seeds are Awesome

1 Like

I got word back from Khalifa Genetics, It turns out I may have had the soil to hot for her. They said shes usually much frostier and yields a bunch of seed.

Looking back, I did nute bomb her every week, poor girl. Noted that landraces dont really need much feed lol.

@GrouchyOldMan

2 Likes

Yep, I’ve heard that from those who know. Lesson learned.
Fingers crossed for more seeds hiding in those branches!

2 Likes

I have a question about the genetic background of this strain from Kalifa genetics. Does anyone know where it comes from geographicaly? Is it the same strain as the “Siberian” from “The Real Seed Company” ? Maybe @Upstate knows or can find that information.

4 Likes

That’s a good question. On the website it does have a name I don’t remember, somewhere in Russia near one of the Stans :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Kazakhstan ?

1 Like

5 Likes

Taken from their site - Our friend “Guardian of the Lost Terps”, a member of the “Russian Landrace Bureau” handpicked the seeds (The first generation) directly at source.

The source being : Cherbarkul , Cheylabinsk Oblast, Russia

3 Likes

Mine is kind of an oddball because for whatever reason she didn’t stack on flower like at all … just threw hairs absolutely everywhere and never made flower…

2 Likes

These plant names are confusing to me. Did you know that “Dr. Grinspoon” is actually 2 ot 3 different plants all sold under the same name? I bought some seeds because I wanted the strange “bead - like” flowers. I later find out that they dont use those same parents but they still use those photos to sell seeds. I think it is dishonest. :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

54 North at the location below

Neat plant @BeTheLight

2 Likes

If you’re looking for the string of pearls I would grow Oaxaca pearl stem. Guaranteed to get one. I would bet my left nut that a Oaxaca pheno is what people seek in Dr Grinspoon.

4 Likes

Thanks Buddy! I appreciate that

2 Likes

Nice. Looks like it had some Good Genetics

2 Likes

Cant wait to see what another grower does with her ! Keep an eye out, If im being honest My grow probably doesnt represent A true Siberian grow , as the seed bank told me she usually takes on seed really well ( something mine did not do ) and usually is way frostier

3 Likes

Can u show us the Photos u are referring to, i want to see

1 Like

Sorry guys. My computer skills are not good enough for me to paste a picture. Google “Barneys farm “ and Dr. Grinspoon. That should show you what I am talking about. However, be aware that they dont use the same parents to get those “bead” type flowers anymore.

1 Like

2 Likes

Were did u acquire the seeds, what website, Plant looked like a Beast.
Do u play Fortnight ,

2 Likes