Siberian Ruderalis Grow in a 2x2

Mandatory update here on this beautiful day.

Anyone else on the East Coast enjoying this cool weather it’s amazing :star_struck::heart_eyes:.

IMG_20231016_153528

Monday October 16th 2023.

This Siberian girl is just exploding :exploding_head:. I’ve initiated some low stress training to try and tame her some. Also

Peep the baby peaking through the soil @blowdout2269 Sour AMG bx :slight_smile:

8 Likes

This is a 2x2 Tent, Using for veg and flower ;-;

The Leaning tower of Ruderalis…

2 Likes

Bro for real :joy:

Planted the winter plant today! It’s in a cold frame with an insulated glass top available.

6 Likes

Thats a cute little winter plant, I am so curious how she will do, I cannot wait to follow along and see if its possible to get a yield outdoors over the winter !!!

1 Like

I will be surprised if it survives, much less yields. Haa haa

1 Like

My crazy girl :heart_eyes_cat:

5 Likes

As long as she gets some good sun I think it will surprise us !

These were out in early March, and survived 19f. They were covered.

7 Likes

My girl is stretching crazy, I think I need to open the tent up and hang the light higher , thoughts ?

1 Like

8 Likes

Supercrop now ,haa haa Are you on 12/12 lighting? You should be , that thing is gonna get 8 ft tall. Supercross by pinching stems and bending them way over, roll the stem between your fingers to soften it so it won’t break and bend it down FLAT. Tie in place for a day or so or else it will just stand back up. GL

2 Likes

its an auto , so i think he is on 20/24

1 Like

Can super crop be done on autos ? , I need to find some twine.

Now I’m okay with it getting 8 ft tall but I know my light ain’t strong enough for all that

My thought is reducing light hours may help control growth some.

2 Likes

I was thinking that too, so far its basically just 24/0

I’ll send a picture of my current solution in a little bit, I didnt do super cropping, but LST. Since she is an auto

1 Like

It looks like buds are starting to develop on her. Cutting the light back will speed up flowering for sure. I’ve also noticed autos continue to stretch longer into flowering than I have expected

3 Likes

Ok would you do like 20/4 or 18/6 or even 12/12 ?

Lemme grab some new pics for her rq

2 Likes

I’d suggest LSTing her even more. Tie it all down :+1:

2 Likes