Siberian Ruderalis Grow in a 2x2

And she just keeps getting crazier. Having a little bit of burn on her so I will be cutting back on the weeds juice :cup_with_straw:.

The sour amg is starting nicely , one is growing a little quicker than the other. !

Hairs are exploding everywhere on SR

10 Likes

Holy jeebus! That things outta control, lol.
I recieved your letter yesterday btw. :wink:

1 Like

they are trying to escape the tent…
Before they get bushwacked

1 Like

I just keeps getting crazier to :rofl: I’m at a loss for what to do :sob::rofl:, good to hear !!

Supercrop that bitch

1 Like

But shes auto :eyes:

I’ve abused some autos before.
She’s already stretched and is in full flower, right?
What’s the worst that could happen?

3 Likes

To be fair I’m not 100 percent sure if she’s in full flower yet. Theirs hairs everywhere !! But I’m leaning towards she’s still stretching

5 Likes

4 Likes

My hell, I’m gonna get put through the ringer on that one. :grimacing:

1 Like

Absolutely :rofl:. She started showing female characteristics on week 2 I believe, and has been chugging along ever since , no matter what I tie down, the rest of the plant grows insanely and needs tied down in a few days :eyes::eyes::rofl:

I wish we knew for sure if they were fem seeds.

1 Like

I agree :confused: I want to believe they are but since they were samples , theirs no purchase data to look back on :confused: . At least they should display sex really early :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh and I will say, the main stem basically is super cropped at this point, thats a forever bend on it :stuck_out_tongue:

Tie it in a knot! :crazy_face:

1 Like

I’d s1 that!

2 Likes

crossing her with herself?

To be fair I did throw some black cream on the main branches , Will find out later if it was too early

1 Like

It’ll get done. :wink:

2 Likes

Any idea what this is y’all?

I’m thinking it’s a nute burn because it started showing up once I added the weed water I’ve had sitting outside for a week :beverage_box:

I’m only feeding tap water that’s been left sitting for 24 hrs from now on !

I’ve done 18

1 Like