Sick plant, any idea what's wrong?

Ph is at 6.7. I’ve been feeding it with fox farm big bloom. Soil is crappy miracle grow potting soil…

3 Likes

How many weeks/days into flower?

This plant looks like it is ready for harvest.

7 weeks into flower.

I think you have a fast moving pheno.

Are you able to examine the trichomes? Are they cloudy or amber colored?

Is this plant in soil? Does it take water, or does all the water flow through? Soil feels wet after 2-3 days and should be dry?

If so, harvest at will.

99%

The trichomes are cloudy and kinda deflated looking but no amber.

It’s in soil, it takes water but it dries out every2-3 days.

1 Like

Almost done.

When the Trics begin to turn amber and the plant no longer takes water, she is quitting.

The leaves are in tough shape. Almost look heat burned, but I think there may have been some nutrient lock out in the last 2-3 weeks as well. Can you check your soil ph level?

1 Like

The ph level is 6.7.

1 Like

Not bad, maybe a smidge high.

How do you feed?

I’m using fox farms big bloom every third watering.

1 Like

Do you have access to a real compost pile.

I brought some of mine in. It is the food maker here.

Yesterday

Today

Literally, less than 24 hours.

1 Like

I could make one but don’t have access currently.

1 Like

This is the magic. My tub sucks. I am going to make a solid wood one next spring with plastic tub base.

Found this guy growing in here today. I didn’t bring in any adults.

2 Likes

I’m planning on making an outdoor compost pile once winter is over.

1 Like

If things are frozen, you can make one out of some regular soil with lots of stuff added. Once it starts to break down, you have the food that will prevent this kind of lock out.

I harvested this one at 8 weeks. No dead leaves.

10 Likes

Beautiful plant! :slight_smile: I’m planning on mixing my own soil once i run out the crappy mg stuff I’ve got… I’ve been lazy lol

1 Like

This is the only plant doing this. The other three i have are fine. I have three hash plants from pyramid seeds, this one is sour diesel from dinafem.

4 Likes

This plant started life in @Muleskinner’s patch. He makes his own soil with extraordinary success. You can find some of his threads on this site.

It finished its life in Roots 707 with top dressing feedings from the worm bin. There is about 4 inches of worm castings on the bottom of the bin and I am actively throwing plant & veggie matter in there.

Store bought soil will work. It is just the medium that holds the roots.

I thought I saw a healthy bow in the first pic.

Keep us posted man. Want to see big kindness!

99%

ok ,I’ll keep ya updated. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

it’s hard to tell under the LED light but it looks like that plant is just getting burned a bit by too much ferts. Maybe more sensitive to it than the others. I might harvest a little early to avoid mold getting into the buds as the leaves die off.

4 Likes