Sick plant, any idea what's wrong?

Beautiful plant! :slight_smile: I’m planning on mixing my own soil once i run out the crappy mg stuff I’ve got… I’ve been lazy lol

1 Like

This is the only plant doing this. The other three i have are fine. I have three hash plants from pyramid seeds, this one is sour diesel from dinafem.

4 Likes

This plant started life in @Muleskinner’s patch. He makes his own soil with extraordinary success. You can find some of his threads on this site.

It finished its life in Roots 707 with top dressing feedings from the worm bin. There is about 4 inches of worm castings on the bottom of the bin and I am actively throwing plant & veggie matter in there.

Store bought soil will work. It is just the medium that holds the roots.

I thought I saw a healthy bow in the first pic.

Keep us posted man. Want to see big kindness!

99%

ok ,I’ll keep ya updated. Thanks for the input.

1 Like

it’s hard to tell under the LED light but it looks like that plant is just getting burned a bit by too much ferts. Maybe more sensitive to it than the others. I might harvest a little early to avoid mold getting into the buds as the leaves die off.

4 Likes

i will also back that it looks like nute burn, i would check run off and just adjust accordingly, your close to harvest anyways

3 Likes

A couple shots with the leds off. I hope to not have to harvest early, I’ve only got about 3 weeks to go…

2 Likes

Don’t pull until these ladies stop taking water.

They look OK, just a little rough around the edges.

If the burn start getting up into the buds, take em".

99%

4 Likes

For me looking fine for har. :smiley: What is the name of your led light?

Keep posting beautiful plants!

It’s a mars hydro 600 watt light.

1 Like

I cleared off most of the half dead stuff. Looks a lot better now. I’m bummed the cola looks so rough.

3 Likes

Don’t worry that Lil bit of brown will trim up at harvest

6 Likes

Gonna say the same thing, they will look fine once trimmed

2 Likes

yes just don’t let it go too much longer once the dying off starts reaching the bud or it will be hard to trim out. it’ll still be good to smoke just lose some bag appeal

1 Like

My old bag had some appeal now she’s just an old bag.

4 Likes

3 Likes

@funguy check this out

Our friend @Uncle_Al has posted a meaningful post regarding soil health.

This is where you should begin before the next soil mix is complete.

99%

4 Likes

Thanks for the heads up. I’ll have to test my soil before my next grow.

This is classic over fert. you don’t need to add fert to miracle grow soil. it’s already loaded with fert. you shouldn’t grow in miracle grow soil because it’s too hot.