Sick Plant - Ask The Community

When they’re that far into flowering it’s just natural decay after peaking, they’re not gonna flower forever.

People expect too much.

Have no expectations about anyone or anything and then everything and everyone becomes a gift and you experience inner peace on top of that, which helps create good health.

3 Likes

Is this anything to be concerned about? Or any ideas what could be causing this? Could it be heat stress?

1 Like

Okay so it seems that’s burnt tips have deleted further and I’m thinking it’s fusarium now…?
Any help appreciated, made a separate post with more info and pictures before remembering this thread existed
Is this fusarium?

Is it just a few lower leaves?
What does the rest of the plant look like?
What stage is it in?

1 Like

I would think about Phosphorus def, are petioles purple? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

1 Like

Yes, they are purple. Was only on one plant but quite a few uppers leaves too. About 4 weeks in flower.

They looked heat/ light stressed too so I turned down the light.
I believe I’ve removed all the affected leaves.
Just all the sudden got real yellow and splotchy. It did get up to about 87 one day and the light was too close.

1 Like

At this stage in flowering I’d say it’s the normal aging process; senescence.

1 Like

:rofl: just looked a little suspicious.

Leaves may get messed up but buds will often keep developing.
And if you’re growing the natural way in soil don’t expect yields like from synthetic nutes, although it can happen.

That being said, @George might be right too and you could add a bunch of banana peels to your soil to increase phosphorous levels.

1 Like

Thanks Rogue beer3|nullxnull , I guess banana peals are good for Potassium, I make teas with them, for Phosphorus here’s what I’ve found:

1 Like

You’re right, bananas have some phosphorus but not much, so a variety of kitchenscraps would be better, especially avocado peels, pea shells, sweet potato skins, …

2 Likes

Awesome!! Thank you! I’ll get them Fixed up next watering.

1 Like

I’m wondering now watching all those yellowing new leaves if it could be Sulphur icon_e_confused|nullxnull, have a look on this … beer3|nullxnull

sulfur-deficiency-marijuana-chlorosis

1 Like

Well I’ve realized I have not given any fish bone meal at all to these and a little sulpher won’t hurt.

So scratched that in.
Also: * Phosphorus: Phosphorus is another nutrient that can be depleted by excessive light. Plants may convert excess light energy into heat, which can reduce phosphorus availability and impact plant growth.

1 Like

Happy to report that the sick plants made a quick turn around. Thank you for everyones help! :grin: @rogue

5 Likes

Nicely done … Arriba

1 Like

Roots organic soil
Bio bizz nutrients
Watering in at 6.1 ph
A little over a month old, gelato in the back wolf cap in the front.
Any idea why they are looking this way?

1 Like

I’d say ph is too low probably. I’ve been running Roots Organic original for 5 years and shoot for 6.3-6.5 PH with good results. Try upping your ph to 6.5 for a bit and see if it clears up.

What do we think is happening here ?

They’re getting 96oz of water roughly with 3/4 teaspoon of 10-30-20 every day or every other day, I usually skip a day here and there as the plant needs change

1 Like

Could be Phosphorus? icon_e_confused|nullxnull

1 Like