Sirtoots Cannaventure

I had a couple colas do that outside. They’re so dense they just rot, I think. Glad you got it early.

1 Like

Yea, I think it’s the extra plants I had in there. Sure, I technically could fit them in, but I paid the price. At least they’re over 9 weeks, so it’s not gonna be boof.

I cut two last night, and had to cut three branches as well cause the fallen and broken from the weight.dont like drying like this, but I’m revegging, so cant harvest whole plant.
Bucket list

Nor cal gooey x c99
Top cola and damage.

Hanging out

10 Likes

What’s the genetics behind the golden ticket?

I’d live in that closet lol!

1 Like

I’d like a golden ticket, I dont have anything like that, but if you mean bucket list its (skva chem91 x starfighter) x chem 91 bx

Probably taking one more tonight to clear space.
Grabbed the orange from friends and put it in my closet so I could flower out my nl male. Probably gonna chop her tonight though.

Need more air flow. My chh4 has definitely shat the bed now. Cant trust it after this shenanigans.

7 Likes

A golden ticket is on my bucket list so it all works out.

Those are some killer genes!

I’ve been looking into these sonoff devices for timers and I came across this pic. Idk if it helps. I didn’t understand how it controlled CO2 but it apparently works.

1 Like

Ooo, cool. Gonna look into that. I’ve been looking at the trolmaster, but it’s so pricey. Might have to break down and bite the bullet.

1 Like

Hehe, just applied to be an influencer and create a plug and play system with them. Doubt they’re interested, but worth a try.

1 Like

I got pics mixed up when I loaded them, so heres bucket list

And the m99

7 Likes

After looking at the set up he has, there is no co2 sensor, hes running it for 3 min intervals during fans off periods. I’d like a sensor, as it doesn’t waste co2, or risk dumping the whole tank. I bet they could make one no problem.

1 Like

Bummer, I didn’t get a single bean off the m99. I really need to step up my pollen game. My guess is that it was stored wrong even though I did what a lot of people said on the internet. Maybe I’ll ask a breeder how they do it and just copy them. Must have gotten some moisture in my storage container. Going to do some more studying, but I think finding better storage solution is first and foremost. Maybe double zip locks around the containers I was using. I’ve heard of people storing pollen for 6 mo. Only breeding luck I have is when going strait from harvested pollen to plant. There might even be a skill I need to figure out.

3 Likes

pollen doesn’t last too long but ive had success with using desiccants and or letting it dry out completely before putting a cap on, but i do agree fresh from a plant is always best.

2 Likes

I guess only guarantee is to keep a clone. Hopefully I’ll figure out something that can work for a few months.

1 Like

Some pics from the other day. Chopping broccoli in a few days.
Dark desire x (gooey xc99)c

ssh

lil domino

dog trap

Cactus

orange Burmese

14 Likes

very nice, well apart fromt he forementioned but rot, like the looks of cactus and dog trap

1 Like

Thanks dude, aside from the hiccup I’m pleased with this run. Next up will be a reveg, I’ve never had to do one though, I do hope they all pull through. Cactus and dog trap have that fancy bag appeal, I hear ya. I love em, but also love my ugly weed too. Lol

2 Likes

Only ever had one reveg fail when i use to run photos and that was cause i left too little bud behind, massively chopped back the root ball, and they went long past ideal harvest running on just water.

But all you need is a couple of green lower buds and you should be fine.

1 Like

Rad, I left at least a quarter of buds on each plant so far. Hopefully should be enough. My gut says it should be fine, but I’m still a little worried of course.

Bummer, more bud rot.

That’s a lotta weed to loose. It might have salvageable stuff, but I was separating it from everything.
Didn’t get individual pics cause its half on hangers. So here it’s all hanging.

12 Likes

a lot of bud sucks on the rot, but could make it into extracts if able

1 Like

Yeah, ve thought about it, but I’ll have so much weed, I’ll just toss it. It’s not worth messing with for me. Luxury of a full room.

2 Likes