Sirtoots Cannaventure

Reveg is a success on bucket list and gooey x c99.

10 Likes

Harvested the male coastal seeds northern lights 1 x northern lights 5 cross. Got a bunch of pollen. Let’s see if I can keep this stuff viable. Gonna let it sit a day or two to dry, then collect it for storage. I’ve put the male into reveg. Going to clean up and flower out the male black domina bx next. Dont want to have this much pollen blowing around while I’m flowering, so its good to take care of it now so I dont dust my whole crop by accident.

5 Likes

Heres my loot, all tidyed up. Tons of pollen. Was able to fully flower her out because nothing in my flower room. Pollen everywhere lol, made me do some extra spring cleaning.

4 Likes

Room is cleaned, reservoir filled, and the girls are back in and getting their reveg on.

4 Likes

Just bought some silver nitrate and sodium thiosulfate to make reversal spray. Im excited to make fems. I’m thinking, given my situation I’ll do cactus first, and if I’m lucky, lemon next.
Now for the bad news… I lost my black domina male. Neglected my veg cabinet while worrying about the reveg. Boo. Also lost my lemon in the reveg. Bummer, that really sucks. Fingers crossed though, I still have a clone of the lemon that’s still a little mutated and hurting thing, but I’m preying it will get a nice growth spurt so I can get a few cuts off her.

9 Likes

Reveg update, got new growth on the ssh, lemon clone is coming back as well.

8 Likes

Reveg update… still slow as fuuuuuck, but more promising.

Lemon skunk clone

Norcal gooey x cindy 99

Norther lights male

Garlic plant (dark desire x gooey 99) showing her first leaves.

Ssh

Bucket list

Full monty

9 Likes

They will be back in no time, when i use to reveg i found that once they started throwing new normal leaves that stripping them of the old bud and spiral leaves and limiting it down to just a couple new nodes of growth that they would take off decently after that, kinda resets them to a point and they start to focus their energy on those couple shoots instead of like 50 spots and being confused about whats being consumed, what regrowing, and whats your new apical shoots are.

3 Likes

Good point, Think I’ll clean things up tomorrow. Thanks for the heads up.

1 Like

Did a defol and took off the bud, thanks mr. sparkle, they’re looking much more healthy. Three more plants to throw leaves and I can take clones and start the seed run.

So fresh and so clean clean.

8 Likes

Dropped a panama red from coastal seeds and a black domina bx from akbb.

I think the cactus is finally about to toss some leaves. I hope she does, this is the only thing I don’t have backed up.
Everything else is in different levels of reveg. The m99 and bucket are a full two weeks ahead so they’re bushes. Sativas are pumping and indicas are dragging ass.

9 Likes

I finally cleaned out the cabinet and transferred the reveg that are still going, the babies, and the stud over to the cab. Moved around the girls in the flower room to figure out how I’m going to place them. Now I’ve got everything ready for cuts, cleaning up the girls tomorrow. Tonight they start hardening off to the big light.

Just turned on the big light. Oh baby how I’ve missed you. Been giving them a light soup, and its started to show, so I’ve bumped it up when I changed the res. Nice meal before I chop clones.

8 Likes

Looks like I might lose lil domino now. It’s not responding to an evening in the cabinet.

Dog trap I’ve all but written off, and cactus isnt looking so keen either, but I’m still hoping my luck pulls through. Pictures don’t show it, but…
Dog

Cactus

I guess I’ll be changing my opinion of reveg, experience will always trump theory. Sativas are more prone, but theres no guarantee things will take, you still need to be lucky. Maybe others could have better success, but for me, it’s not as simple as I thought.
Flower room liked an evening in the big light.

Gonna grab clones today and clean them up for flip.

8 Likes

Just to be safe, since a few reveg might not take, im dropping 4 new flavors today.

Lifesaver- bog seeds
Compulsion- akbb
Lil dom x nl- muah
Lucky wookie- bodhi

Show me the love universe!

Also cuts ready to get stuck in cubes.

Since I’m only running 5 girls this run I’ll have more shoulder room. That means more room to stretch out, so I’m doing a little extra training.

7 Likes

I’ve modified my germination method a bit aftereading a few old school organic growers tricks. Here’s what im doing now.
Seed in fridge or freezer for a few days if not stored there.
Soak beans or legumes in water overnight, drain and keep water.
Shot glass with 1/3 hydrogen peroxide and rest water for 2 to 4 hours.
Pour out h2o2 and refill with bean water, seed goes back in. Wait Overnight.

In morning tap seed a few times with your finger, If it goes to bottom of shot glass, it’s ready to go into cubes. If not wait an hour and try again, rinse repeat till ready.
At this point I have a cube made up and I pull it out and put in cube. I keep cube in shot glass so the water underneath keeps it from drying too bad, also, the tap root comes out the bottom and has some water to drink.

Planting Clones
Trying a new clone method out, well not really new, but after seeing people having luck with this method, I’ve added vermiculite to my clone tray under the cubes. Gonna keep them wet and give a place for roots to go. I think it’s going to be the one. I don’t want good, I want bulletproof. Fingers crossed.

8 Likes

I’m surprised, thought the consumption was bending up last night, but I was wrong. Even more surprised that the lil domino x nl is the first to show its head. I bet the one seed I made ends up out performing all the others, cause there’s no expectations.

1 Like

Ok, so domo lights and the lucky wookie are up and running.

r

6 Likes

So I peered in my room today fearful because the res change I was gonna do 2 days ago was again put off. Peered in to find a magnesium deficiency. Le sigh. Sprayed Epsom, doing the res change and pumping it up to flip tomorrow. Eat my beautiful chicas, eeeeeaaaattttt!

Babies are doing ok. Black domina is pumping, Panama red stalled a little bit. I know it doesn’t like too concentrated nutes(light feeder) since it’s a landrace, so hope that’s not problem. The domo lights is super thick and healthy as a seedling, and the lucky wookies not far behind. As you can see domo stretched a bit.
Domo on r Panama mid, lucky left.
Black domina bx.

Clones got some water and seem to be doing well.

8 Likes

Oh man that consumption is supposed to be something really special good luck with those and that black domina bx.

• List item
2 Likes

Hey dude,
Heard the same, fingers crossed they both are worthy phenos.