Dog Shit experiences? 🌝

This may not be the right place for this, but whenever I was camped out on rt 101 in Oregon there was a legal bud shop with a super nice guy running it. He had this strain called Dog Shit that at first I laughed at but when I bought some, I was wowed but a great buzz. It made my time really great. I have yet to see anyone talk about this strain, so I was simply wondering if anyone has tried it before. It truly smelled like doo, but tasted great.

14 Likes

Never tried it - interested in hearing about other’s experiences though…

Following

13 Likes

From what you said man I think Your looking for a strain called shit by mr Nice, It used to be called dog shit.

2 Likes

I’ve seen a strain called “shit” on strainly by kropduster I believe. Maybe worth checking out

3 Likes

That’s the same shit I’m talking about man he just took it too F2.

3 Likes

Haha I didn’t even THINK about the Cheech reference @Longtooth! But yeah that may be it. The buzz was so calming and the sativa side kept the body awake enough to really enjoy it. It wasn’t the strongest strain, but it was one of the most enjoyable.

3 Likes

I just looked it up, @beneficial, that is it. I love Strainly personally. I was not planning on buying anything, but as soon as I get a paycheck from my new job I’m totally getting some. My house will smell terrible haha

6 Likes

Hope it smells terrible for you. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Dog Shit is an old clone from the PNW so would be right finding it up there. It has nothing to do with mrnice Shit and whats been mentioned here. If I remember right its a precursor to chem. and its an NL hybrid cut of some type. @Heritagefarms might know more than me, also @Wuachuma

18 Likes

Oh, okay. Yeah it was probably between 3 and 4 years ago when I tried it but it was just so memorable. Thanks for the replies, I knew you guys were the right pepes to ask lol

2 Likes

I have a dog shit cross a friend made a long while back. Can’t think of who the breeder is atm, but I would know it if I saw it.

3 Likes

Was hoping this would explain why one of my dogs can’t shit in one spot :man_shrugging:

:evergreen_tree:

3 Likes

I hope you can find what ur lookin for man, I didn’t kno about the clone. So idk

2 Likes

@Forest_Organic well I might still try the Mr Nice one just in case, especially because you said it used to be called dogshit. Plus I already found it and know where it is haha

2 Likes

I had a strain called Shit once it was good smoke, labeled at 28% thc gassy floral skunk taste. Probably the best dealer I’ve ever had. Homie took weed seriously. Hope he gets to open that dispo one day.

2 Likes

Pnw dog shit is a clone only strain from the pnw. Believed to be a nl5/hz pheno leaning more hz. Csi had a few hybrids he used the cut. He gave freebies called Hong Kong phooey that was dog shit×t1000…

14 Likes

Dang @Jamescoldflame, I bet those rocked! I wonder why some strains are clone only, do they not produce seeds that are viable or something?

3 Likes

A lot of clone only’s are from bagseeds, no males to be found or tossed when they were. All that remains from that specific line is the female “clone-only”

5 Likes

Looking at the title for this post, I realize now it’s almost click bait for bad experiences in general lol, whoops. But thanks @HolyAngel, that makes sense

3 Likes

Hahaha I just had my morning bong rips so I didn even notice that.

2 Likes