Sister in search of strains that smell like poop!?

Bodhi A.S.S

4 Likes

I…dunno
I imagine any low grade commercial
Would do lol.
Poo
I think as someone mentioning
Skunk, maybe she got cat piss mixed up.
Well that gives new meaning to
“That’s some good shit”
Hehe

1 Like

Found a pheno in Mr Nice “shit” (basically sk1)that smelt like straight up runny baby shit-the one in nappies that reeks to high heaven…the rest of the plants had more of a fruity smell…

2 Likes

She’ll like GMO for sure. There’s an actual strain called “Dog Shit” but it wasn’t really fecal to my recollection, but GMO is downright offensive.

Oh also, check out Humboldt Seed Co’s Collie Man Kush. It’s not really fecal either, but it’s that kind of weed that you smell and go “HOLY FUUUCK” :rofl: lol it’s super loud, really funky & the high is heavy.

2 Likes

Terpfi3nd had some “Poopene” lines recently.

1 Like

Smells like some good shit…
Bwahahaha
I’m not going to judge, in fact I think I’ll leave it right here.
I like diesel and blueberry
Some folks like shit smells
What a world

3 Likes

Poopene, that’s hilarious :joy::poop::poop::poop:

1 Like

Cheech and Chongs Labrador stash.

1 Like

A year late, but if sis is okay with baby poop smells, Copa’s Project 25 has those.

1 Like

Heard that CSI Humboldt has a strain called Poop & P, it’s a cross between Dogshit x HP13.

And FWIW, I have experienced at least one strain that has a poop smell (but not just poop). It’s a strain that’s sold in OH med dispensaries called Astral Destiny. Actually…it’s one of my favorites.

Astral Destiny
Parentage: Unicorn Poop x Blunicorn
Avg Top Terpenes:

• Myrcene
  • Limonene
  • a-Pinene

Description (from Galenas (cultivator) website: This strain brings some serious funk to the table. One part cheesy, one part savory, and one part a rare and rank dankness you’ll know when you smell it. Couple the extremely unique terpene profile with a sedative and smooth effect, and you’ll find your Astral Destiny. If you’re looking for meaning in this crazy world, Astral might help you find it.

Well, I’ll be darned. Them skunk and purple weed sure do stink like a mixture of vomit and poop. Got me some sensi seeds Skunk from Herbies and gotta make sure to hide that plant real good to keep that awful smell at bay. Ain’t nobody wanting to be sniffing that mess all day.

1 Like

i’d look through some TGA genetics. guy above said ‘vortex’, and i also found baby poo smell in the ‘qrazy train’ i grew. fruit and baby poo combined.

1 Like

@Dirt_Wizard did you get any poo smelling vortex on your seed run?

1 Like

Yeah absolutely got the baby poop and sweaty BO socks smells from the Apollo/99 family in some stem and resin rubs

2 Likes

I might suggest trying some seeds from @vernal he’s got a bunch of things in a poopy profile, his Garland v4 or the Frogspawn I just grew:

4 Likes

Forbidden fruits I grew last year smelled like feet. Definitely a different smell.

1 Like

If anyone wants those they can have them for shipping. Baby poop is often used to describe OG stuff but that plant was more than most. If I had the time, money, plant count, and space I actually would have explored those more. Lovely plants, among the best of the 25 or so Garlands that I flowered, of over 120 beans started. Just “OG” instead of Golden Goat dominant.

2 Likes

@LD50 you should definitely send V a SASE and get some Garland it’s nice stuff just look it up on here lots of grows. Another one to look at might be the Unicorn Poop F3s made by @Pawsfodocaws that circulate here on OG

2 Likes

I am pretty confident that none of the unicorn poop smelt like poop. Haven’t heard that from anyone, I believe its just in the strain name itself. Now thug pugs meatbreath has been known to reek of meat and dog shit.

2 Likes

Voted for that, this is the poopest smell I think