Ski lodge officially open

I live close to the town where the original bottling plant for ski was. Nice looking plants too haha

2 Likes

Just a quick update, the difference a week makes is crazy!

12 Likes

Nice looking set up with what ya got going on there!

1 Like

Looking killer @Skiball

2 Likes

Got my ph controller in today!

Spent 120$ for the pump and controller. Seems legit after messing with it last 30 mins but time will tell. Planned on transplating tomorrow but a lot of plants still aren’t showing pre flowers. Yet if I wait much longer I’ll have 7 foot plants on my hands after flower ugh! Maybe they’ll magically pop over night fingers crossed.

8 Likes

Didn’t switch to big buckets other night. I’m going to give 1 more week n cross fingers for more pre-flowers.

Added this for the 1st time tonight got high hopes for it.

10 Likes

I just started using RAW products myself, and loving them. You are looking good amigo!!! congrats

5 Likes

Ya I watched a 3 hr lecture Harley did awhile back. He seems to really know his stuff. N thanks very much appreciated.

4 Likes

I took his 12 week online class. He is the man!!!

4 Likes

Yo, I can’t get over his sideburns!

5 Likes

Get to play guess n pull tonight wish me luck!

2 Likes

6 Likes

Damn @Skiball hope it wasn’t too late with that one. Look at the ladies leaning in on the edges.

3 Likes

I wouldn’t say it was to late I’d say more like to early lol. It’s actually a male pre flower so there’s really no flowers for it to pollinate yet. More than likely the pollen wouldn’t be active at this point anyways. I don’t have a crap ton experience with pollen. Yet seems if it’s white not much to worry about yellow n it’s good to go. The pic is of one of the starfighter f4. One of my ssd x hindu has fully developed male pre flowers too.

5 Likes

I’ve got very little experience as well. Much less. It’s dangerous stuff in the wrong hands. My hands included. :scorpion:

So, it could be taken as a sign of decent vigor? Plans to make more crosses yeah?! Cheers ski

2 Likes

The cool thing is, there is no such thing as bad Starfighter pollen.
:wink:

I just happened to stumble in here. Best of luck finding some gold!

5 Likes

Well, @Skiball, all I can say is I don’t tolerate that kind of behavior in the shed. I would kill the fucker! But that’s just oleskool. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Oh ya it’s a goner 4sure. N I’ll agree I’m laxed on pollen all n all. Even when I get a nanner or two won’t typically pull right away. In my experience 99% of the time won’t even be active. Thought of keeping a clone for pollen chucking down the road but prob not. I’m keeping one purple pheno starfighter that has yet to show sex.

3 Likes

That’s good to know. I hate those bastards but I’m not trying to breed anything yet. Good growin’ my brother! :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

8 Likes