Ski lodge officially open

Here’s all of my seeds let me know what you’d like to see poped. Most are left over from last grow but added.
Gunslinger- starfighter x stardawg
Maverick- goji x stardawg
Goji x orange sunshine
Agathlan- purple goji x ogkb x wet dream
Mother’s little helper
Orange sunshine f2
Raspberry breath f2
Alien glue
Alien og f2
Lemon kush
On top of the holy cookie, starfighter f4, starfighter x 9lb hammer, citrus freeze, hibernate, tomahawk left over. I def think there’s sum to get excited about.

10 Likes

I’m voting the Orange Sunshine F2s, so I can live vicariously thru you! :grin: Been planning to start some during the fall run.

6 Likes

Ohh don’t worry that’s def getting popped! Prop one of the seeds in most excited about and alien glue for non fruit. I’ll also say this grow my fav yet is holy cookie. Which is surprising bc it’s from a reg Joe I did a trade with.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Got round 2 started the line up
6 agathlan
7 (holy Grail x gsc) x Scott’s of
7 OSSDD
7 OSSDD X goji
7 goji x stardawg
7 stardawg x Starfighter
5 Starfighter f4
5 citrus freeze
5 9 lb hammer x Starfighter
4 hibernate
4 raspberry breath
2 alien glue
2 lemon og
2 mystery
1 alien og

9 Likes

How is that Starfighter treating you? I’ve been seeing a lot of good things about it and it definitely has me wanting to grab a pack when I can!

1 Like

It’s not stealing the show in flower honestly. The two I’d consider keepers were (holy Grail x gsc) x Scott’s and tomahawk (stardawg x gg#4). Just the tomahawk is going to b a lit to long in flower for my taste almost 70 it looks. Also with the Starfighter keep n eye out for a more purple pheno that seems to be the winner. I haven’t given up on Starfighter. I’m not taking large samples so not really fair to juge on just 6-7 seeds. Yet after the tomahawk alien glue has got me excited along with OSSDD.

4 Likes

I see. Greenpoint seems to have a lot of good offerings so tell me how that tomahawk smokes! Do you clone and keep your keepers for mothers or just appreciate the smoke while it’s there?

3 Likes

Usually I take clones but this time i just popped em. I took some clones of the hcs after flower we’ll see if they re-veg. I planned on doing another round of seeds from the beginning. Exp bc my whole setup is new and it’d been 5 yrs since my last grow. This time I’ll be taking clones. I’m hoping to get 3 fem keepers n 2 males.

2 Likes

Hell yeah bout to chuck some pollen or what? Always fun times growing from seed except for that damn wait time gets old

3 Likes

Yup gonna get my chuck on. N the wait isn’t bad 4 me it’s sexing. I don’t have the room to put all 60 plants in their final container. So have to transplant after flower cycle starts. Also got sum fruit punch x curee pollen otw.

3 Likes

I was referring to sexing when I said the wait, it’s also sad to see the numbers dwindle down but, then it’s nice cause you know you got some great ladies in there! Cheers I’m definitely watching this one!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Got another mutant this pop of the single leaf variety.

6 Likes

Hey @Kalgrae what’s the bc in your bc x diesel moonshine #3 again? I’ve got 3 popped this grow.

2 Likes

Hey @Skiball. It is BC Mango x BC NightNurse. #3 showed the purple pheno, which I was told is more from the NightNurse side. Pretty sure @Roux and @ganjajuana are currently having a little success but unsure which “number” they’re running.

3 Likes

I planted 3 seeds each of the #2 (Green pheno) and #3 (Purple pheno). All 3 #3 seeds were male. 2 out of the 3 #2 (Green pheno) were female and are 62 days 12/12 today with about a week to go.

They are looking promising and I will get update pics in my grow thread tomorrow night after lights-on.

3 Likes

Found this today, gota say sexiest board ive come across. This is where led is going! For the price it’s still to much compared to lm561c. Yet look how fast they dropped down.

2 Likes

9 Likes

Just wanted to show what are looking like the 3 strongest as of yet. Left raspberry, middle ossdd x goji, citrus freeze. All 4 raspberry are the largest of all seeds popped. Wasn’t planing on inbreeding anything. Yet if it keeps going as is couldn’t pass it up.

7 Likes