Skunk 91, G13 kush, and dbhp

Ya know in my experience the less yield you get the more special the smoke is bro! Don’t look to have done bad at all for being outdoors this time of year man grats on the fruitful crop :blush:

3 Likes

Thanks :slight_smile: i got it up to dry now. Can’t wait to test it out!

:joy: Great typo. :smile:

:evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Lol this damn technology!

2 Likes

It’s been a while since i updated. needing to prepare to move and things are keeping me busy. But everything is still growing. Just in a different place for now. My DWC experiment is ready to come down. Some of the smaller bits still have white hairs but the trics are all cloudy with a few turning amber. And im excited to take it! I’ll put pics up later.

4 Likes

So i gave her the chop.

12 Likes

:smile: :fireworks:

that weed looks familiar! mmm mmm mmmm!

1 Like

ok, the DWC experiment. about two weeks to root a clone, three weeks of veg, and 46 days of flower. total of 81 days. my yield was 120 grams. 1.48 grams per day.

i am impressed with the DWC. this was a first ever run. one bucket and an air stone. super simple. as soon as i can get a permanent place set up, this will be the way i go. i was looking at doing a 6 bucket rotation to harvest about once a month. this would yield about a pound and a half. i’m super excited!

6 Likes

Because of finding out i need to move, i have been neglecting everything. I had top pot the plants out in my trailer where it’s been to cold at night. Growth slowed to a crawl. Then last night it hit 10 degrees farenheit. they almost froze! They were all drooping. do i decided to take everything that was done or almost done. I have a few mothers that are only a couple weeks into flower, and the dbhp that’s still in there. I removed a light sho i could add a heater. hopefully that will keep things going. Here’s what i ended up with to dry.

12 Likes

I’ve been neglecting my clones…

It’s basically hydro now. Lol

6 Likes

You got any of the :cherries: red cherry berry crosses in there? I’ve only seen one OGer using hydro on stuff I sent out so I’m curious. :blush:

1 Like

Most of that is the glacier and remedy. There is a few DBHP, G13, skunk 91 in there. The girlfriend is trying to get me to keep a remedy, but with the move im not comfortable with it. I have some one with clones that i can get back later. Sho i won’t lose them. I also have seeds left.

4 Likes

So last update i think in this thread. Because of the impending move, i had to move everything to a camper outside. Worked great until it got below freezing. They dont like that much. Everything flowering was about done at that time except the DBHP. I harvested it and got a good amount. I left the DBHP hoping it would bounce back and continue.

All the fan leaves died off, and some of the smaller leaves lost the tips. But the didn’t die! Left them go for a few more weeks and cut them today. They didn’t get any bigger. I am surprised at the quantity given they froze with 4 week’s left.

From my sample it’s a very narcotic, sleepy time high. Spicy, earthy, piney. When i went into the room today i had to check the wires. There wad a strong smell of burning plastic or rubber. Must have been the plants… everything was good.

Also, these were all grown in 20 oz cups.

8 Likes

Atta boy.
When the going gets rough the tough get going.
Yeah she got cold how much snow did ya get?
Got 4 today, 6-12 coming starting Friday thru Sunday.

1 Like

We’re got about 4-5. I saw the watch a little bit ago. yay… another 12 of wet heavy snow. :persevere:

It’s that time of the year brother.
You been up here all your life?
You always seem to get more weather in general than we do, I’m envious. LoL
But I’m a sadistic mofo.

2 Likes

Any issues w the skunk 91 herming at all?
Wild what plants will survive sometimes then other times they die if you look at em wrong eh?
Nice job

3 Likes

Almost. I spent a few years in IL with the ex. But most of my life has been here. Wouldn’t go anywhere else :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I didn’t get to flower out. I had to give away almost everything that wasn’t flowering. Im getting clones back and i still have seeds. So as soon as i get in the new place im starting a new thread, setting up my room then growing again.

It’s only been a couple hours since i cut them. Im already in withdrawal knowing nothing is in flower! It’s been over a year since i had nothing flowering.

4 Likes

I thought i would update on the cured dragons blood. I almost freaked out opening the jar i set aside to cure. I smelled rotting fish… i dumped the jar out and searched through the buds trying to find mold, nothing. My girlfriend and her eldest told me i was nuts and it smelled fine.

6 Likes