Slick1's AUTOpilot Grow

This feels like when a cop is driving behind you where you’re not doing anything wrong but suddenly you’re nervous you are…

7 Likes

So I’m a bit confused. These are all autos? Even the lebanese?

1 Like

@Slick1, Just don’t look back, that’s all!! :crazy_face: :laughing: :hugs: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Yes they are all autos, even the Lebanese. I am the one who got the Lebanese seeds to begin with.

2 Likes

Yup. All autos and I even ordered an autowatering system with pump today to make it more automatic.

If I don’t look back then I probably would be speeding or something :laughing:

4 Likes

If I had @ReikoX checking on my grow space, I’d run faster than the car I might be driving!! :crazy_face: :neutral_face: At the moment I have a baby Ghost Rose which I’d already torn one of its first true leaves, it’s tall as crazy, living now with the flowering ones! :unamused:
Apologies teacher!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I wouldn’t be surprised if she shrugged it off. My GR had everything working against it and it didn’t care. It stayed small because of how I grew her but she was a trooper.

I actually had a buddy come by today and ask if he could take an early sample. First time I opened the Grove Bag since I put it in. It’s only been about 3 weeks and it smelled awesome, breaking it up smelled even better, and it looked great. I don’t sample early so I left it to him. He was a little high by the second hit of a joint and ended up smoking half of it. He said it was really nice smoke and I told him to come back in another month see it. Which reminds me I should post about the bag in the thread for them.

7 Likes

There was a Cinderevil which was beginning to take shape, got some kind of fur around the stem (I believe it was excessive humidity), tried to mitigate by dumping soil on it, killed it! Newbie!!! :astonished: :disappointed_relieved:

There is a new one in its place!! :angry:
Thanks and apologies to @Mr.Sparkle !!

2 Likes

Cinderevil will be included in these auto runs at some point too so I’ll let you know if I see fur :laughing:

3 Likes

Awesome cuz! I’m over here by @misterbee Watching the show unfold! lol
Pardon the smell folks, i had some Red beans and rice for supper last night… :rofl: :crazy_face: :+1:
I figure that oughta clear me enough space to see unobstructed!
Great growing vibes in the air to ya cuz! We know you got this.

3 Likes

Are those red beans the reason my Trizzler is leaning so hard? :laughing:

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

1 Like

Snapped a pic of the Trizzler chilling alone in her tent for the moment.

The 3 beans I have germinating were all cracked with slight tails last night so I expect decent tails to be there by now. Going to check in a bit and if they’re ready they’ll go in soil tonight.

12 Likes

Here to follow the auto extravaganza. Let’s see what you can do with a ghost rose that doesn’t live most of it’s life on 12/12!

2 Likes

I’m here to to watch you fail…

…at failure! That’s correct, i expect you to fail at failing.

5 Likes

Well it’s Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil so a little different but 18/6 should make a world of difference :laughing:

You sly boots!

3 Likes

I finally have something to update about!

Woke up to see this this morning. Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil takes the lead! Honestly not surprised seeing how quick the GR grew last time.

And the Trizzler has been growing pretty well from the beginning. It had a hard lean for some reason even though it was centered under the light and she was so delicate my little fan on the lowest setting beat the hell out of her. Stuck with it though to toughen her up and it paid off. She’s standing straight now and only her leaves move with the fan on her.

12 Likes

And then there were three! Bruce Banner came up with a full shellmet that I gently helped remove.

Ghost Rose x Cookie Devil

Trizzler doing her thing

I noticed last night the Lebanese seed was on top of the soil. Not exactly sure how that happened but I replanted it. The small tap root was green so I’m not sure if that means anything good or bad. Fingers crossed! I have more if it fails but still I hate to see anything die.

14 Likes

You do plan to chop these plants, right?

1 Like

What do you mean? Autos live forever don’t they? :fearful:

2 Likes

It’s either them, or you. Do whatever it takes.

1 Like