Slick1's kick in the ass grow

Is that silver based?

2 Likes

No sure I’ll check

1 Like

If you plan on doing a reversal with CS, more than a time or two, I would very strongly consider building a CS generator. For less than the cost of one bottle of that you will have stuff for probly a hundred bottles or more. I have the stuff needed listed out on my grow log. Easy as stubbing your big toe. And will last for years. Just add distilled water.

4 Likes

The ingredients section just says “Natural mineral extract, distilled water & other inert ingredients” which sounds like a dodgy way of saying it’s silver-based; it mentions the treated areas not being safe for consumption, and in the q&a section someone says it’s colloidal silver (a buyer, the seller doesn’t seem to answer questions). Overall, seems like it’s someone trying to market their spray at a higher price point by claiming a proprietary mix that’s commonly-used anyway.

2 Likes

No mention of base ingredients

I believe like @Cormoran silver based

But I’m all for easy and what’s worked for a friend seems good for me

It is expensive though

2 Likes

This is my grow log. Go to page 80. That shows the whole thing. For Colloidal Silver Generator.

9 Likes

My GF made one and I have two big jars of it now. Not sure why but she uses an airstone in it which I haven’t seen others do. I asked her and she doesn’t know why either, just the way she was taught.

3 Likes

Ok. I just know that store bought stuff gets expensive. Considering you spray daily for 2+ weeks, you go thru a lot of CS.

1 Like

Yeah I spent $30 between 2 2oz spray bottles while looking at silver bars waiting to go and feeling very dumb :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah. You could spend 20 bucks on two silver rods. The rest is stuff you probly have laying around. I keep my ‘kit’ in a gallon plastic zip lock. 20 bucks and you can have a kit to use for years, instead of a one time use.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna… it’s just too easy. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I hate this phone. That is not what I typed. I was curious about the spray. I do not know how it works. I do not know wow that came out that way. Lol

1 Like

There you go, appealing to my overly developed sense of frugality!
You know that post of yours is one of my bookmarks.
:wink:

4 Likes

Holy.Friggin’.Shit.

So I randomly decided to check on the Chocolate Thai last night and saw that the hygrometer said 65% inside the grove bag :grimacing: Well I was planning on opening it anyway to take a whiff but now I needed to burp it too. Anyway to the point - this shit smells AMAZING. It is one of, if not THE loudest smelling strains I’ve ever grown. It looks like hell since it’s spindly little buds and looks like a big ass bag of shake with unavoidable brown dried leaf bits in it, but that smell has me really hopeful. It’s not chocolatey but it’s pungent as hell!

12 Likes

We need to have a smoke session

5 Likes

Well I shorted myself on the Ghost Rose but the Chocolate Thai I have enough of for the NJ “pot luck” get together we’ve been talking about. It’s only 2 weeks into curing though so I would give it at least 2 more weeks.

Not sure we should have @Nagel420 come though. He keeps rambling about some product that hasn’t existed in over a century and I think he may be unbalanced :grimacing: :laughing:

8 Likes

20211019_101635

6 Likes

I don’t usually smoke it prior to 2 months curing. I made an exception for the Ghost Rose and it was pretty nice though. Relaxing and pretty clear headed.

5 Likes

So… @Slick1 you cheated, right!? :flushed: :thinking: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :neutral_face: :upside_down_face: :joy:
Wanna see my “would be quad!?”

1 Like

That’s all the homegrown I have, unfortunately. I could bring it and it’s enough to smoke there, but as far as trading I have nothing to give other than cookies or black market bud. Still just starting out on another grow, so it’ll be a while.

4 Likes