Slick1's kick in the ass grow

Or maybe it’ll get aroused!

2 Likes

That dude never sleeps.

1 Like

He is correct. @MoBilly I think we all like the idea of creating a Seed. The problem is with some of this is in the genes. Once that true line is broken your chances or not so good of having a true female. But with regular plants. Your windows are open longer than autos. In my opinion. I can let a regular male plant go for a week without pulling it. Bisexual plants are some of the strongest and they really want to live. I don’t really see a problem if you do stuff outside. They do have spray royal queen make something I can’t remember if that’s the correct name. But what you’re basically doing is given that plant more of a female hormone. I also believe that’s why Fox Farm has Bree because when you go around and spray every day you’re going to kill those bananas. Just remember with Foxfarm when you use sledgehammer it has kelp in it just remember that it will hold your nutrients.

2 Likes

Moe is trying to dig around he is wanting to do some new stuff I’ve known him long enough when he starts asking questions he’s already started doing it. To be honest with you female is a female. I don’t really care how it was made. Most of all my clones come from feminized seeds those clones that I grow. Ilgm seeds. This was a year ago

2 Likes

Little update.

I haven’t really been posting up pics of the Lavender Frosting cause between what I did to her (12/12 her whole life and growing in a 1ltr pot) and the mutation that forced an unorthodox early topping she’s no beauty queen. She’s actually been pretty embarrassing looking. She still looks like hell at a glance but sometimes when you look closer things change. @BigMike55 check this out

The straightforward Pennywise is growing with zero issues as expected. I can see seed pods on the branch I hit with Black Cream pollen but I may hit another branch since I don’t know if the one I’m spraying with silver is going to come around.

I guess the real show of strength from the Pennywise would be the one I’m spraying though. Holy resilience! I finally got around to making my own silver the other day and I went low and slow with the voltage to get nice small particles. No idea if it’ll make a difference but it’s been two days since I’ve sprayed with it.

14 Likes

Looks awesome slick good lock with the silver

There’s a spray you can get.

A friend of mine used it with great results

3 Likes

I seen that. I just don’t know how to use the stuff. Those look great

on sale.

2 Likes

Is that silver based?

2 Likes

No sure I’ll check

1 Like

If you plan on doing a reversal with CS, more than a time or two, I would very strongly consider building a CS generator. For less than the cost of one bottle of that you will have stuff for probly a hundred bottles or more. I have the stuff needed listed out on my grow log. Easy as stubbing your big toe. And will last for years. Just add distilled water.

4 Likes

The ingredients section just says “Natural mineral extract, distilled water & other inert ingredients” which sounds like a dodgy way of saying it’s silver-based; it mentions the treated areas not being safe for consumption, and in the q&a section someone says it’s colloidal silver (a buyer, the seller doesn’t seem to answer questions). Overall, seems like it’s someone trying to market their spray at a higher price point by claiming a proprietary mix that’s commonly-used anyway.

2 Likes

No mention of base ingredients

I believe like @Cormoran silver based

But I’m all for easy and what’s worked for a friend seems good for me

It is expensive though

2 Likes

This is my grow log. Go to page 80. That shows the whole thing. For Colloidal Silver Generator.

9 Likes

My GF made one and I have two big jars of it now. Not sure why but she uses an airstone in it which I haven’t seen others do. I asked her and she doesn’t know why either, just the way she was taught.

3 Likes

Ok. I just know that store bought stuff gets expensive. Considering you spray daily for 2+ weeks, you go thru a lot of CS.

1 Like

Yeah I spent $30 between 2 2oz spray bottles while looking at silver bars waiting to go and feeling very dumb :laughing:

3 Likes

Yeah. You could spend 20 bucks on two silver rods. The rest is stuff you probly have laying around. I keep my ‘kit’ in a gallon plastic zip lock. 20 bucks and you can have a kit to use for years, instead of a one time use.

2 Likes

I’m not gonna… it’s just too easy. :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

I hate this phone. That is not what I typed. I was curious about the spray. I do not know how it works. I do not know wow that came out that way. Lol

1 Like

There you go, appealing to my overly developed sense of frugality!
You know that post of yours is one of my bookmarks.
:wink:

4 Likes