Slick1's Ridiculously (NSFW) named strain seed giveaway! **CLOSED**

Hmm. I think @Slick1 would have an ear to ear grin if he was in the middle of those guys… And wide eyed with desire…

1 Like

I (poorly) photoshopped a few similar pictures and put my buddy’s head on it. He also looked pretty happy to be there :laughing:

Oh like you wouldn’t grinning with desire over a bitchin’ leather kilt?! At least I wouldn’t be asking to smell them while the guy was still wearing it…

2 Likes

How was the smell after it was taken off :smile:

2 Likes

Oh God. I just randomly remembered something I read about how Jim Morrison would wear his leathers for like a week or two at a time and the combined smells of his own sweat, any chicks he “hung out with” . and whatever else the Lizard King managed to accumulate down there was quite pungent at times.

:face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

2 Likes

He was the Lizard King but his pants smelled more like a Lizard Cage…

3 Likes

I’m imagining it being the smell of a blue waffle :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:

1 Like

I imagine there’s a decent stale piss component to that which people might not instinctually expect :thinking:

3 Likes

Ouch! Score one for the @NikkiHaas !!

4 Likes

:medal_sports: :goal_net: lol

2 Likes

Hi folks!! One more from the ton of great OGers to thank, @Slick1!!! You’re beans have landed safe and sound brother!!! Appreciated!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray: :hugs: :clap: :clap: :clap: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

See i thought a Fuckvest was a similar contraption to a chastity belt made of chainmail.

I got some in the mail too. :hugs:

4 Likes

CMFV is a absolute 5 star plant and bud for sure. I grew out chopped and cured the bud for a few weeks and smoked it. It held the strong orange chocolate smell and flavor and the buzz was extremely strong and long lasting. 5 hr high before I even thought of smoking again. Very quick Indica dominant grow little to no sativa from what I saw. Sticky smelly candy bud with a fine balance of orange and chocolate. There may be more to it I only vegged it less than a month. I would say this was a tremendous success and I will be growing out several more to find a keeper. I would highly recommend anyone grow this and work with it. Loved it thank you @Slick1

Grow this plant neow and dank me lader

10 Likes

That’s awesome to hear! I’m jealous you’re getting chocolate off it when I didn’t even get chocolate off the Chocolate Thai mother! :laughing: Jealous but glad to hear it came through in the mix.

That Orange Grove really dictated the pace if it grew out that fast which is awesome! Makes me wish I had just bit the bullet and ran some right away but the chance of a super long flowering time was too much after 16 weeks on the CT. Thanks for posting this definitely put a smile on my face and I’m glad she put one on yours!

Was that a Hans and Frans reference at the end there?

8 Likes

He’s heah to pahmp…

YOU AHP!

3 Likes

Additionally, reading back through this thread is solid gold :grin::crazy_face::joy::flushed::fire::skull::exploding_head::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

4 Likes

This comment made me read back through it and there is definitely some gold in here :laughing:

1 Like

I present you @Slick1 with “The Golden Wang Award”

3 Likes

So many people to thank…

1 Like

Hey @Slick1

You ever see any variegated leaves on either of those orange Grove, or Chocolate Thai plants used in the cross?

This is a chainmail BTW. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes