Slurricane #7 f(31) looking purdy

Always blown away by the frost she dumps so quickly.

Slurricane #7
5 gal fabric pot in coco/perlite
Jacks 321/MKP
Recharge

25 Likes

Hells yeah. Lookin good!

4 Likes

Hey @FrostedTips , you didn’t upload a pic, I assume this was an error since you posted this in the image gallery section. Will pop back when you update :v:

5 Likes

Thought it was just me lol

5 Likes

Yeah! I couldn’t find a way to get to the post while it was waiting to be approved. The other post can be deleted but I can’t find the option to remove my post haha

4 Likes

Love me some slurricane…
One of my favorite smokes
I have never grown some but I bet it will end up a winner
Looking good :+1:

2 Likes

Those are beautiful, very cool. If you ever need help with closing down a thread you made you can tag @ TeamOG and they can help you. They have the ability to close and archive a topic. I put a space in there to not tag them all here but you get the idea.

1 Like

Lookin good my friend!!

Here’s Slurricane as well….with Jack’s 3/2/1

Original release Archive Seeds

18 Likes

Nice looking plants. Maybe someone at @TeamOG can merge this with your other thread for you.

1 Like

How long do you guys run it? Have a friend who has cuts from In House and has been letting them go 56-60 days and they taste great, look amazing, and smell magical but don’t have a hard punch. Starting to wonder if they should run a bit more.

5 Likes

I think I ran these around 70 days…were a bit over fed as you can see but finished well with THC around 26-27%…can’t remember the exact numbers though…

5 Likes

I could see 56 being optional for this depending on the pheno but I ran mine 65 days last time and it was great on everything from smoke to bag appeal. Actually had some buddies tell me they preferred the smoke the slurricane over the apple fritters lumpys cut I grew as well. I’d say run it another week and see if you see an increase in potency brothah

1 Like

Ahh beautiful colors, great job. I prefer to have the tips burnt somewhat and then I ease up on the nutes. Your pheno looks fire either way. Are you still on jacks 321? I was checking out Athena from hearing all the hype

3 Likes

Athena is great, pricy though! Great looking plant love me some Slurricane, great strain!

Yah get what yah pay for though! Just wondering if it lives up to the hype. This is the slurricane 7 cowboy cut so its definitely Fuego. Just popped some of my own apple mints x Tokyo sunset F1s and I honestly might take a male and pollinate slurricane in a future run just because of the terp profile it has.

1 Like

I’ve ran the in house genetics version a few times now and find 10 weeks from first pistil to be my sweet spot. :+1:
Also ran the anesia seeds version and it finished a little quicker but nowhere near the quality the in house version produces.

4 Likes

Great thread thanks for sharing

This is on the list if I can fine it seems to go quickly

1 Like

Also check out the in house genetics “sugar cane”
Total Frost monster. Slurricane x platinum :v:

3 Likes

1 Like

@FrostedTips

Yes I still use Jack’s 3/2/1 and will for a very long time…been using for well over decade and not looking back!

Over the last few years they’ve come out with a few other products too

“Clone” 5-6-17
“Finish” 7-15-30

Personally feel Jacks is every bit as good as Athena!! And a fraction of the price!!!

Alaskagrown

EDIT: Most of the time…you do NOT get what you pay for….usually a fancy bottle and label with more into the container than the actual product itself…Advanced comes to mind! Lol

4 Likes