Introduce Yourself @OG (Part 2)

Hi @FrostedTips, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, enjoy.

1 Like

Welcome @FrostedTips , glad you’re joining us!

13 Likes

I apologize in advance

5 Likes

15 Likes

Hahahaha YES! Heady Bear approved.

5 Likes

Welcome to the OG @FrostedTips

That Slurricane #7 is looking frosty.

Here’s to a new beginnings :seedling: and great times to come… :beers:

9 Likes

welcome to og @FrostedTips your going to love it here

20 Likes

Hahah that’s great, I didn’t even think about that she I made my username lol

4 Likes

Thanks man! Second time running it, the first was a test run in a 1 gallon that blew me away. So decided to train the hell out of her in a 5 gallon and she just about filled half of the trelllis, just shy of a few outer squares. Excited to make some live hash and press it for sure!

3 Likes

To be honest, most people here probably grow better quality cannabis than in a medical grow facility. All the decisions come from up high without ever touching a plant. You’d be surprised on how much of a shit show it is at most grows I’ve been at. Any questions feel free to ask. I work with living soil and coco.

7 Likes

I gotta say, you grow a nice head of Slurricane!

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @FrostedTips.

1 Like

Yeah, I bet.

Welcome :wave:t2:

1 Like

Welcome to OG my friend @FrostedTips (ironically I instantly thought of frosty leaf tips unlike most on here lol. @misterbee so glad to see you back and doing well. You were missed very much ! Welcome back

4 Likes

Haha thanks bud! Yeah that’s what I had in mind but the banter is great on the frosted hair tips lol.

4 Likes

Hi everyone!! Glad to be here, the rush for making the first post here made me not realize this topic :man_facepalming: :sweat_smile:, I’ve been growin around 4 years. I’ve been some time looking here some topics but idk why I decided to make the account now :joy:. I’m trying to learn as much as I can from the growing community and help when I can, also love to chat with people that share the same passion. Nice to meet y’all!

26 Likes

Hi @Ras, welcome to OG, you’ll love it here, without a doubt, have fun.

6 Likes

Welcome to the OG @Ras

Here’s to the great times to come :beers:

4 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ras, this is the place to be.

3 Likes

Welcome to OG @Ras and @RatsboggleBiological

2 Likes