Small Balcony Autoflower Grow SF Bay Area

They are looking good. Those flowers are coming along nicely.
:green_heart: :seedling:

3 Likes

Still chugging along and seemed to appreciate the feeding. They seemed to be perkier the next day. Should I follow the instructions on the fertilizer that suggest feeding every 7-14 days? I’m thinking every 7 days should be fine but it’s just a guess, really. Thanks for looking, everyone!

Photo from this morning:

8 Likes

Still looking like a fun grow with nice looking plants

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s a bunch of fun for sure. A crew of window cleaners is coming out next week hose the dust off our windows. Even though it’s legal I’m still not keen on random workers seeing my garden so I’ll probably throw a sheet over them or bring inside until they have done their work. Urban gardening does have it’s challenges! :slight_smile: haha.

P

4 Likes

They are looking mighty fine.
That Zkittles is looking just like you will once you hit her, barely upright!

Not too sure how much you would have to use to over feed her with that fert.
I’d start at 14 days, and bump it up as they grow larger, 10 days for a week or two then 7.

I scanned through this post, must’ve missed what medium you’re using?
In really bioactive soil, ferts are just deserts.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m using Happy Frog Happy Frog® Potting Soil - FoxFarm Soil & Fertilizer Company

P

1 Like

I would bring them in for sure You don’t want any bad stuff getting on your plants

1 Like

True. I can move them inside no problem. :+1:

A few more pics. I’m right around 30 days flowering at this point. ILGM states 60 days(8 weeks) total but I know that’s just an estimate. What do you think? Another 50 to 60 days to finish?

8 Likes

I think you need a taller balcony .

4 Likes

Tell me about it! I have just about 2" until they will be poking up over the edge. I’m doing a little LST to bend them a bit but they aren’t super flexible at this point. I’m thinking of hanging some canvas or something over the metal railing to give me another 8 to 10 inches of vertical space if I need it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Let them dry out to the point of wilting. They’ll bend easier then.

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed: damn that smog is some real bad shit

the 60 days they are referring to is probably flower time so you probably got another 3-5 weeks if you are at 30 days of flowering now

looking good nice job

1 Like

You can do some HST. Squish those branches hard and they bend over, then tie them to some bamboo stakes so they don’t completely break. I’ve had literal gaps in stems that you could see through before. Sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do. If anything it will trigger a stress response and make the buds above extra potent.

1 Like

On the site it says their Zkittlez and White Widow are 8 wks of flower

2 Likes

They are loving this 80 degree heatwave we are getting here next to the bay. Luckily we are avoiding the extreme 100+ degree temps they are getting inland.

4 Likes

how did the window washing go?

The window washers will be here on Monday or Tuesday. I’ll let ya know!

Good to hear it is going so well
:green_heart: :seedling:

1 Like