Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

Word! Thats WAY cheaper! Like cents to a couple/ few bucks! Nice find!

2 Likes

Hey @randrobertson522

Thanks for popping by,they are slightly thinner than the fabric grow pots I have , i doubled it up so 50cents to make a 5gal fabric grow bag or 70cents to double up a 10gal fabric bag.Paid like $1.30ea for 20 1gal fabric pot or$26.00 where as its $10 to make 20 doubled up 5gal pots and $14 for 20 doubled up 10gals…Huge cost difference.The brand of fabric pots i bought wants $165 for 20 5gal pots $217 for 20 7gal pots…Also i get the big clear plastic bags Tim Hortons gives out .The 5gal grow bags fit perfect inside them.For the first soil wetting i had the clear bag right up.And put a few holes in the bag about mid way to let air in,and the bag caught the water running out and that night the bag wicked it up.Then i roll the clear bag down and let the bag breath.Because those are new sprouts and autos.I put the plastic bag back up for in the sunshine and wind so the bag will not dry out as i do not want to water the new sprouts much.I want them roots going down,when i bring them back in under the light, i will roll the plastic bags down.So far its working perfect for me.

3 Likes

24hrs later and the cuttings look lush and vibrant in the homemade aerocloner/humidome

Overhead views of the garden filling in again

Full length view of the garden.Filled in nicely since pinch,bend and prune

And they MWCB i snapped in half.Growing fine and lookin healthy,no wilting.

14 Likes

Dam plants getting out of hand again.4hrs in the garden,watering,pruning,tying and trying to spread the canopy of big leaves on these suckers.
27 days from seed soak.
MauwiWowieCherryBomb

AnotherMWCB splinted one

OregonHuckleBerry thats a bent stem :crazy_face:

Nice bushy HuckleBerryCrackers

Another OH

SourDieselSnowLepard x GodsSpaceNeedle

Another HuckleBerryCracker

SDSL x BlueComa

Another HC

OGer x ChocolateRain

Another SDSL x GSN

Another MWCB

Another SDSL x GSN

Another SDSL x GSN

Another OGer x CR

Another SDSL X BlueComa

DragonBloodHashPlant

All 8 strains are 27 days from seed soak, all exhibiting great growth patterns.8 more days of veg and I am going to flip them.Need to identify the males and move them out, so the ladies can have all the light and space to spread themselves wide open with bondage help ofcourse.

9 Likes

Hi bro they look very healthy
Keep it green bro that MW/CB that’s got my interest up
Who’s the breeder

Paps

2 Likes

Hey Papa

79 mowie wowie x Cherry bomb came from Sebring .I have to look for the post where he mentioned its lineage.Its a great strain to grow so far.Very hearty plants the 6 that i started.

@Papalag this is from Sebring he posted on another thread to give me the breakdown

^All of this^
Anyone that has currently received MW-CB seeds from me, has my F4 seeds. They are a lot more stable in structure than the F1* I received. Because MrGreenGenes inbred it for years, and then VerdantGreen ran it, which led to another F generation and finally to my hands, I can’t say exactly how inbred it is; For simplicity sake I’m using F1* so we remember that it’s way more inbred than I’ve made it. The seeds I’ll be giving out this winter will be F5 selections.
I still have a small number of seeds from F1, F2, F3 & F4 generations that exist incase I f*ck up and have to go backwards. There’s no sugar coating it, but sometimes a new F generation isn’t as good as it’s parents

7 Likes

Thanks my friend

4 Likes

Tuesday update day

Cuttings are lush,green and happy in the ghetto homemade aerocloner.
The front 4 cuttings are the RugburnOG real dark green plant with 3 finger leaves.The back 6 cuttings are from 2 SourTangie plants,more of an emerald green and very lush

3finger leaf of the RugburnOG

The cutting are in a 1/4 strength gro-tek pro-silicate and 1/4 strength phytophlankton mix with 6.5ph water for the 3rd day from taking the cuttings.

When rooted I will put the best 2 of 4 RugburnOG in fabric pots to keep as moms and the best 2 of 6 SourTangie.The rest will go in poly bags and be put to flower.

8 Likes

Will do a garden update when lights come on in an hour.Excited to see how they filled the tent again after a good rest.

The 2 N.L autos from gpaw, 1 is going well and sadly the 2nd one is struggling as when i went to remove the humid jar over it,it picked up the soil and seedling,pretty sure i ripped the taproot,buried back in the soil and see what happens.

1 Like

Wow, cuttings looking good! I have always cut leaves in half to reduce transpiration, but yours are looking great as is.

1 Like

@Seamonkey84

How are you bro and thanks for stopping by.Not really getting any transpiring even under the poly dome i made over the aerocloner.I am really happy with how everything is performing.I have a 2nd tote the same size,so i am going to make a 2nd aerocloner as i will need it for cuttings for the 8 strains going in the tent.Yet with the amount of plants i have going I think i will be making a 3rd and larger aerocloner 5 times the size of the 2gal ones i have now.

2 Likes

I’m doing fairly well all things considered. Finally getting my own tent competed so I can start flowering my first set. My late friend that I use to grow with used aero cloners, I just never got around to using them. I had better success rate than him, so I never changed lol.

2 Likes

Glad your doing well.I am old school like that,if it works for you why change it…The enviroment living in an apartment is the exact opposite of what the basement in my house was,so i have been experimenting more to find what works optimal now.

1 Like

So the one N.L auto is starting to slowly grow,expect it to ramp up soon.

The 2 SourTangie i took cuttings from.Lots of new growth

The 2 RugburnOG,these love to bush out after taking cuttings

Overhead view of the 28day from seed soak

The 2nd batch of seeds i started these will be moved to the veg stand for 2wks

Full length over view and plant hieght view of the tent,what a lovely view

And the best view for last i have been waiting for.The plants started from seed soak 28days ago now have alternating branching started

So tonight i will move out the 2nd batch of seedlings and the auto N.L to the veg cab and tomorrow will flip the tent to 12/12.upon showing sex males will be removed to another closet and cuttings will be taken of the females.Cannot wait to make some inline seed runs of the great genetics growing and a few crosses of them,along with the autos i will be starting soon.

7 Likes

Last night i was farting around in market place on FB.Found a liquidation company doing a grow shop.Thursday i am grabbing 7 bran new Toly 1000w LED lights same as the 3 i have now.Paid $300 for 3 getting 7 for $400.The lady is also putting together a list of all fans,lights,bulbs,tents and whatever other grow related items they have to liquidate.So stoked.

9 Likes

Lucky! My lighting is 5 vanity light strips, with 5 bulbs each. Doesn’t look too bad and put together very cheap. but if your getting that many lights for that price, you got me beat lol.

3 Likes

Good inline fans are worth the $$$$

1 Like

Cheap and efficent is always good in my books.Thats why i have the ghetto stoner diy segments.The deal on the lights is to good to pass up.Now that i know the store is being liquidated i can haggle even more.She was asking 500 for the 7 lights still a good deal over the 3pk deal on amazon.I offered 400 cash and she said sure.Then she messaged me saying she ran a liquidation company and they were liquidating the grow store.So i am just waiting for a full price inventory list and i can pick,choose and haggle a great deal on stuff.

3 Likes

I agree Papa waiting to find out how many 4in and 8in inlines they have to liquidate and the cost,i know i can offer half the cost in cash and get them.Also asked for a list of 1000w MH HPS bulbs too.Going to see if i can root around thursday when i go to pick up the lights

2 Likes

So I have a 4 tier black plastic rack system i am setting up in my livingroom for a veg chamber for moms,cuttings and seedlings.I have the rack spaces covered in poly first as the rh in my apartment is 40% i will use cool misters inside to raise the RH between 50 and 60…,then i plan to wrap this product around tthe racks for reflective inside and black side out to close it off.Its right beside my balcony door and the left side will be open to allow a flow of fresh air…I also plan to line the 2nd closet in this product to.

5 Likes