Smkn is Back and Rarin' To Grow

Sunday afternoon i will update the auto N.L, the 20 second run of seeds and the 10 cuttings from the rugburnOG and the sourTangie.

2 Likes

Hey, you can see the ground!

3 Likes

It will be interesting to see a side by side comparison of the growth from HPS to the LED!!

5 Likes

@Seamonkey84
Hey bro lol for a change I can,wonder how long it will be before I cannot see flower again considering how these strains grow.

1 Like

Hey bro it will be intresting and will help determine if i make the full time move to LED

2 Likes

After reading up on the results from some LEDs, I haven’t even considered HID at all.

2 Likes

I’ll bet that tent is going to looked stuffed full again in a couple weeks…
For some reason… I keep thinking about The Trouble with Tribbles:thinking:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Yo @Gpaw how goes it bro?I have to agree though i think they will stuff it full in a week.16 plants removed a day ago they are claiming space already lol

24 hours after the split up,The Closet with 16 plants

The Tent 24hrs after 16plants evicted.

5th day of 12/12 still waiting to identify males to free up space,and do a trim and tie on the females for the main flower period…Will update pics tomorrow of the auto Northern Lights and the rugburnOG and SourTangie cuttings ready for soil.Have a great night or day all.

12 Likes

12days from seed soak,Auto Fem Norther Lights plant 1 developing nicely.

Auto fem N.L plant 2 this is the one that i accidentally ripped out the ground when the soil stuck in the humid jar,tearing off the main taproot.Its trying to grow,like my plant wanna live,i am not ready to give up on Ripped

The cuttings taken 8 days ago of the SourTangie and RugburnOG are still lush and green with root bumps showing or first root,another 3 days and will transplant to 1gal fabric pots and put under the domed veg chamber

The second batch of 20 seeds of SDSL X GSN,SDSL X BC,OGer x CR,OH,HC,DBHP,MWCB leaving them in the 16oz cups for now.On this run i topped them all at the 3rd node.They are developing 4 nice main chutes now.I am thinking in a week i will put them in the flower in a cabinet and let them do a mystery orgy,for some funky crosses.Sort of a mystery seed grow.With the selection of strains there will be bound to be some hidden winners amongst them.Its that or i cull the males and do a 16oz cup flower run and see what the produce.The 3rd option is to let them veg and top them again and use them with the auto strains i will be starting soon.

A few close ups of the 3rd node toppers

After seeing how all the strains have responded to topping at the 3rd node and comparing to the first batch i fimmed at the 8th node that are in flower now.Going forward the cuttings i take from each mom when rooted will all be topped at the 3rd node,branching will then be fimmed.

11 Likes

Day 6 of 12/12 and 2 days since i moved 16 plants out the tent and into a closet under 6 sets of LEDS. @Mongobongo i am expecting a pack of angry Giants to appear at my door anytime now looking for their magic beanstalk beans,the way these plants have grown for seed soak 36days ago is freaking unreal…Whats really scary is 6days into flower and so far out of the 44 seeds not 1 male has shown yet.I am or was expecting half to be male.If half do not turn out to be male i am going to need a 3rd flower room to split them up again to tie them open.

The 16 closet plants under LED at 12in from lights 2days in closet.6th day of 12/12

The 32 Tent plants 36days from seed soak.6th day of 12/12.2nd day since split up.No males showing here yet.Plants wasted no time claiming the extra space.Under 1000w HPS and 1 toly 1000w LED

9 Likes

The auto fem N.L
Ripped is slowly coming on.Her leaves are starting to grow.Wish i had not ripped her out the soil.Be intrested to see how she would stack up to her sista.

I give you Ty-doSpread , her sista as she is now getting tied down and spread wide like a good little vixen.

Right now i pulled down the 4 biggest fan leaves to open up the nodes.As the nodes get more light and grow i will continue to pull the big fan leaves down and the node growth will be positioned into the open gaps.The 3rd set of leaves should be ready to be brought down tomorrow or Wednesday…Being an auto i do not want to remove any leaves and want to maximize node growth and branching without topping or pinching…I will do the same to Ripped as she slowly comes along.

8 Likes

Its a beautiful fall day here,feels much warmer on my balcony with full sunshine.Gonna let the 2nd batch of seeds and the auto N.L.have 5 or 6hrs of sunshine.Have a beautiful day all

7 Likes

Time to sit down and see some proper LST!

1 Like

Damn man things are booming !!! Did you check if any of your DBHP are bleeders?

3 Likes

I scrolled up for a while and didn’t see it, but do you have final pics of that 79 Maui wowie? I was hoping to see a shot of the finished bud after dry/cure.

1 Like

Soon PTG think i am finally seeing a couple of males emerging.As soon as the males are weeded out i will go into full tie and spread mode.

2 Likes

Hey Mongo how ya doing bro…Yeah your creations are on another level,easy to grow and super healthy… Have not looked for bleeders yet.As soon as the DBHP plants show sex i will take cuttings of the females and look for bleeders and trim the males looking for bleeders…Hope all is well with you,the family and the gardens.

5 Likes

Ripped my auto fem N.L is slowly starting a growth spurt after her intial set back

Ty-Do Spread the other auto fem N.L. is responding well to having her big fans leaves tied down.Expect to open her up more in the next couple of days as she continues to grow

A few of the 2nd batch of topped seedlings.Really liking the growth structure.Wish i had topped the first batch in the closet and tent at the 3rd node to.Seeing the way the 2nd batch is growing in structure

Will update the closet and tent pics later tonight.Fed the closet plants last night and will feed the tent plants tonight.

9 Likes

The closet plants one week into 12/12 still another week to stretch ,gonna be some big plants as the only vegged 30days from seed soak.

The tent plants one week into 12/12 these babies wanna grow,again 30days from seedsoak veg these will be big plants.Overhead view of tent

A couple of plants i pulled out just to compare at 5th day since i split the tent up.

OH#6 first male nice structure,great spicy ginger and hash aroma,with very sticky stalks

SourDieselSnowLotus x GodsSpaceNeedle#2 first female .Great structure and heavenly pungent hashy aroma.Will take 3 cuttings of her.

Watching the plants closely now as they are slowly revealing their sex.Saw 3 more i am pretty sure will be male but need a day or 2 to be sure…Just gave the tent plants plain 6.5ph water.In 20 minutes i will give them a 3/4 strength feed of promix organic ferts and then take a couple of full length tent pics.Thanks for stopping by all and have a great night or day.

Smkn

11 Likes

Tent plants are all fed.Be so happy to get them sexed and the males out so i can open the girls up.Will take 3 cuttings from each girl.Males are going to the spare room closet.
Full length view 4x8 tent

7 Likes