Smokey Grows Whatever He Can Get! (Mayflower, Monsta Sour Apples))

Cool! Hope you find something you like there!

Update! Monsta sour apples got chopped down on week 14. I think she could have went longer but I had a male spill some pollen and I saw seeds developing so I chopped her down and I’ve been plucking a few immature seeds as I trim. Need to remember to do a smoke report.

I found 2 of my first hermaphrodites recently! They were showing early and the balls came in with the pistils. One was from feminized seed and the other was a freebie pack.

Currently chopping down some more gsc as well. Those I’m taking down at week 9 which gave me a real chilled out smoke but not as much body high. At 10 weeks, more body high was noticable and my friend liked those effects. Currently going to chop one down at 11 weeks to see how it goes.

Here are some current shots of a strain I’m testing called Reptilia! Triangle Kush x Cobra Lips f2 bred by highgradeherb on IG.

And this one is Botch Toe! (Chem4 x Violetta ix) x (Panama x Malawi) Bred by Soul rebel collective who can be found on IG as well.
Smells of sweet carrots, chem, and pine!

5 Likes

Also collected random Nigerian space probe pollen to attempt my first pollen chuck! He had a good node stretch and 11 fingered fan leaves and was the only male I had so far. I wanted to play around so I cut some of the branches off and put them in cups of water. I let them drop pollen In buckets so I could collect it. It wasn’t perfect and I was able to collect a little vial of pollen that I plan to pair with Mayflower. Hoping that the stretch and structure of the Nigerian space probe will help stretch out the structure of Mayflower bred by plymouthcountygenetics on IG. Mayflower didn’t have much of a stretch and the budsites stacked on top of each other. I like this structure especially for confined spaces but I wanted to see what can happen if I introduce a stretchy male to the scenario. This is my plan once I get se Mayflower clones potted and thrown into the flower tent.

1 Like

Nice classic looking top on that carrot.

1 Like

Yeah I was real happy about that. Been a while since ive grown a top like this and its very nice to see every time i open the tent. Also my first terps that smell like sweet fresh carrots!

2 Likes

Did you grow the pilgrims punch?