Smokey Grows Whatever He Can Get! (Mayflower, Monsta Sour Apples))

I’ve been looking out for a bleeder like that. Sounds so interesting! @rooted Adding some cookies to the pupil! That sounds great especially since it doesn’t seem MMS will be having any cookie crosses. If I can find a nice male from mms, I’d love to cross it with the gsc I have in the future.

1 Like

Nah tiramisuV2 is mandelbrots mag opus f2x ogkb2.0 bx1. Breathing fire. Its a rare strain only 75pks ever released.

2 Likes

I got blessings from both breeders to do it too. Im calling it breath of the beast® in final form.

4 Likes

That’s sounds fire! :fire: :fire: :fire:
Bet they’ll be amazing!

2 Likes

Always can reverse if you get good keeper

1 Like

:hushed:
Was just speaking on this to my ol lady.
Literally sad now.

1 Like

That’s funny…!!
Taking your plant sight seeing… it could be a classic stoner video series… (tax write-off).

DBHP visits Sausalito, New Mexico, Paris, and Stockholm…

3 Likes

Lol that would be so fun! I want to take the plant out for dinners, walks on the beach, and hikes through the mountains!

3 Likes

Taken yesterday on day 47
Mayflower bred by Plymouth county genetics

Smells of sweet lemon lime!

Monsta sour apples freebie seeds from Well Grown Seeds. A long flowering sativa that stretched a lot in flower. Some before and after pics.
This shot is right before I put the plant into the flowering tent.

This is training in the flowering tent.

And this is what it looks like after the stretch

Day 47

I burned the tips. :joy::rofl::sob: Lowered the megacrop dosage. One of these days I’ll try an organic no till soil.

Here’s a shot of girl scout cookies on day 21!

7 Likes

I burned monsta sour apples! Didn’t pull up my lights until this happened.

Mayflower is almost ready for harvest!
I wish I could clearly remember the lineage of this cross but what I do remember being told is that it’s genetics come from Canada and crossed with a strain Plymouth county growers had. I believe it was BC North river x orange crush. My room smells of lemons and limes.

10 Likes

Mayflower day 64.
Seems to be getting thicker. Didn’t see all cloudy trichs so Mayflower kept on chugging along!

Monsta Sour Apples burned up even more. I’ve reduced nutes to 3 ml/ gallon and it seems to have helped but still thinking maybe even less? Monsta sour apples seems to be a light feeder in flower.

Also I’m starting to think the girl scout cookies cut I have may be forum cut.

7 Likes

:sob::sob::sob: I got mold… I forgot my air circulation fan turns off when the light go out and humidity was hitting. Also forgot to add a 2nd fan… Played it loose and lazy with Mayflower. Will have pics up when I resize them. Monsta sour apples is frosting and bulking up! The burning has stopped but it’s done it’s damage. On day 72 for monsta sour apples and the estimated finish is day 84 for a 12 week finish. So I guess this means monsta sour apples is more mold resistant compared to Mayflower.

3 Likes

Anything i could not get to root in plugs, rockwool, or coco my aerocloner has always been the answer. 2 gallons of water, half a cup of hydrogen peroxide and it works. Takes about 14 days for the hard to root strains. But, ive never had a strain not root.

3 Likes

That’s awesome, I’ll need to look into getting or making one for sure!

Killing it there. Those sour apples are freaking beasts, looks like they’ll yield really well. Have you ever flushed them?

Sometimes with weird nute issues the easiest thing can be a complete flush and reset with fresh new nutes, who knows what’s building up in the soil and in what ratios.

1 Like

Thanks, really like how she grew out! yeah i did a flush once. I think it did help but i think what did it the most was moving my lights up higher. i noticed i was still getting burns even watering with a low nute mix of 3 ml per gallon of megacrop after the flush. what stopped it was re adjusting my lights so that they weren’t a foot from the canopy. went up an extra foot stopped the leaves from burning up even more thankfully.

1 Like

Nice, they’re pretty tall ladies for sure lucky you have the headspace!

1 Like

Yeah im glad I made this tent super tall. really helps!

2 Likes

Need to resize some pictures to show but my monsta sour apples got some seeds. Im hoping it was the male Nigerian Space probe that hit it a little and not the two herms from seed I pulled out of the tent. Monsta sour apples finished on week 14! Cant wait to smoke that. Will be writing up some smoke reports when i remember…

The herms came from a fem seed and one came from freebies. Im afraid I didnt pull these two sooner, Had such high hopes.

1 Like

I’m New England I will check them out

1 Like