Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Jesus, not even the end of week 5 yet. 33 Days 12/12

Plant A smells like peaches and oranges,
Plant B smells like Flintstones Chewable Vitamins.

If I had any room at all in the schedule, the rest of these seeds would have been popped last week.
Haven’t seen a plant with such little stretch since @LED_Seedz six “pure durban” crosses.

25 Likes

Happy New Year, OG!! I hope 2020 is a banger for all!

I’m back for a final smoke report on these Grape Pie x Snow Lotus plants. In general, they are all devastatingly potent to my surprise. I’ve got lots of good smoke to choose from in my place and these are starting to become the go-to for me and my wife. We had a great NYE sampling them all. All four plants have a relatively uniform high, which is a creeper that grows stronger for about 10 mins but with a very nice warm buzz that does not have much raciness to it. It’s the kind of bud that if you take a big hit and start talking with bong in hand, you typically end up still holding the bong 5 minutes later chatting away and then like, "Woah! I’m still holding this damn bong haha! That’s not a bong, it’s a lighter. " Definitely a fun smoke.We were giggling like little kids. Make sure to have eats prepared ahead because this strain definitely gets the munchies going but you might not be able to work it out as easily in the heat of the moment!

The jars all smell SO DAMN GOOD like sweet candy, pineapple, grape, and a little skunky/kush hints. It’s absolutely mouthwatering. The smoke doesn’t really translate from the smells so much but they have only been curing for a week so that will likely change with time. #3 definitely has the best tasting smoke as it retains the sweetness from it’s smell. #2 has the most unique smells and tastes of the four with a hashiness that prevails overall. It also grew most different from the others seemingly much more Snow Lotus than Grape Pie.

Here’s pics of freshly chopped plants and dried buds. I was surprised by the weight using only 1 gallon fabric pots with organic soil. @GrowHard hooked me up with more of this cross and I will for sure be growing them again in 2020 along with his Goji Queen Mom BX.

1 - 0.75oz

2 - 0.92oz

3 - 0.96oz (personal favorite)

4 - 0.89oz

37 Likes

Beautiful work there @schmarmpit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Looks like a nice harvest of some high quality smoke. Great job!

9 Likes

Awesome smoke report @schmarmpit! Sounds like pretty damn good smoke.
The 1-E has been my favorite lately and I’m really looking forward to trying more of @GrowHard work. That grape pie x snow lotus cross looks and sounds killer!

8 Likes

yup. been wondering how many he will have to sprout to get to sundae-driver

7 Likes

tasty lookin nuggs there!! great job…enjoy!!

2 Likes

RESPECT @schmarmpit! Gorgeous just Gorgeous!
Blessings…
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Awesome job! So stoked to try out the cross that I have!

3 Likes

She’s really throwing on the frost…reeking of blueberry and not so much gas…got me all excited. Lol.

27 Likes

Not that I had any doubts about these snow lotus crosses, but they’re consistently turning out some beautiful plants.

10 Likes

Man! Those are spectacular! I have one blueberry seed. I think I’ll pop it tonight. Great Growin’ for Real!

7 Likes

Thanks…and she’s as tall as my 2×2evey bit of 4ft in a 1/2 gal. @GrowHard…shit I might bump alien tahoe/sf/sl bx up in rotation. Lol.

9 Likes

How many weeks and what are you feeding it? Beautiful flower.

:vulcan: ‘live long and prosper’

7 Likes

She’s somewhere around the middle to end of week 4. I’m feeding her mega crop.

7 Likes

I’ve got #5 Blue OG. Haven’t popped them yet. Time for me to pop mine in 3 weeks or so. Peace…

8 Likes

7B grape pie up potted and looking healthy . The 2 top plants are the pie bottom 2 are c99

19 Likes

You should most definitely pop a couple asap.
The variations are all fire.

6 Likes

Day 36 of 12/12, the smell is strong, bordering downright offensive. Couldn’t be happier.

Buds are just starting to expand now.

27 Likes

Going back through all the posts and pictures here there isn’t 1 plant I wouldn’t mind having in my grow space ,maybe the bad plant pictures didn’t get posted but I doubt it . I honestly don’t think there were any bad plants to be found diggysoze what a beautiful plant you have going picture perfect .

11 Likes