The Sundae Driver Project

Starting this to keep track of a project which I have wanted to do for a while, and thanks to the generousity of someone on here, it can finally happen. I have been growing the cut of Grape Pie for several years now, and absolutely love it. When Cannarado reversed the Grape Pie onto the cereal cut Fruity Pebbles OG, Sundae Driver was born. It is one of my personal favorites, and most people that have had it would tend to agree.

Now that I have a few different versions of the Fruity Pebbles OG on hand in seed form, the reboot can begin.

First time around I am going to make regular seeds. Second time through the fems will happen, instead of the Grape Pie being reversed, it will be a selected FPOG from this run.

The Goal

Let the long journey begin.

There are:
FPOG F3 (jaws) x 3
FPOG IC1 B2 (FPOG F1 cereal x FPOG F2) (jaws) x4
FPOG F3 (green acorns) x3
-GH

68 Likes

Looks like a fun project … good luck with it going fwd … heard good stuff about them strains

9 Likes

Sweet, never heard of either, but if you say it’s good, I definitely believe it.
Best of luck with your new project

4 Likes

Sounds like a great combo! Cant wait to see what you come out with!

3 Likes

Jaws has some bangers. Good luck

2 Likes

ok boys and girls here is what we are talking about

JAWS Fruity Pebbles OG IC1 cereal cut

29 Likes

Thank you for that picture, and thanks again. This is gonna be fun.

-GH

10 Likes

That SD looks delicious. I’m gonna stick around and watch the show!

7 Likes

Woot Woot! that is going to be awesome! hope to follow this one very closely. I’ve got a few crosses of sundae driver but not the cut itself yet. same with grape pie

4 Likes

@MomOnTheRun I think you may be interested in whats in those solo cups up top.

-GH

5 Likes

Hell yeah!!! You said you had some nice genetics in your stable - this is exactly what I am looking for and your doing it!! Great minds think alike :stuck_out_tongue: A bit late now though I can send you some Jelly pie F2’s just to make the comparative well rounded though I could do it in a pheno run…just saying :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Best of luck on this delicious sounding project! You must be one seriously busy beav.

3 Likes

How do we get a chance to apply to run a few? That would be awesome. Never had the chance to try cannarados gear. Keep us updated! Blessings

3 Likes

I’ll be enjoying the show :alien::metal::alien::metal::alien::metal:

2 Likes

10/10
The ones from Green Acorns are moving at their own pace, and a little “special”.

-GH

25 Likes

Awww look at Tiny Tim there with the wee crutch. Did he have an accident or born that way?

5 Likes

Stretched twice as much as the others. Just holding it up for the moment. The one GA up top is only sporting 1 leaf at the moment.

-GH

6 Likes

Exciting!!!

Unfortunately, I am out of funds at the moment though Cannarado has a listing for the backcross and it would be interesting to see a comparison of the genetics

8 Likes

Time will tell. Technically I could remake Sundae Driver and just reverse the Grape Pie. I can track down the cereal cut of FPOG if I needed to, but I would rather go about it this way. I have had thoughts of reversing the GP and sending out pollen in the future.

-GH

11 Likes

Sure you could go multiple directions and most very delicious I am sure…my main interest is in the fruity pebbles - other than taste is it something I am missing out on? I mean I can go to my local dispensary and get it in every form except flower at the moment. Well their version of it and what they selected for so want to see for myself and do my own selections though the title of this thread is Sundae Driver project…you have all the makings to recreate Sundae Driver AND preserve Fruity Pebbles AND go in a total different direction so naturally, I am curious

13 Likes