Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

This is the cross (mandarin x snow lotus) I would have really liked to get

8 Likes

You know your growing some dank when bugs are dying getting stuck in haha

7 Likes

Well Iā€™ll beā€¦lolā€¦ guess what she smells likeā€¦blueberry muffin mix and weed eater gasā€¦and Iā€™m not the only one who likes it. Lol.

20 Likes

Donā€™t let them stinkbugs bite ya, carries an infection.
Theyā€™re not beneficial for nothing.

9 Likes

It was removedā€¦some what humanly. Lol. It looked cool tho.

5 Likes

I got those in my basement and in my plants. They seem to not be doing any damage so they must be any other bugs? Theyā€™re some kind of beetle. I forgot the name. They look more like what we called ā€œlove bugsā€. A little different color though. Mine are longer and more slender than a stinkbug.

5 Likes

Theyā€™re called stink bugs, smash one.
And they will make you sick if bitten.

My Mom calls them snapping turtle bugs because of the shells

7 Likes

We had a slightly different name for them.

:cowboy_hat_face:

5 Likes

We call em stinkbugsā€¦they history showed up about 3yrs ago in my area

6 Likes

Mine are Box Elder bugs. We have stink bugs here. They were huge where I grew up. I just listened to everybody and never squashed one to find out. Not my normal nature really.

5 Likes

My mom found a shitload of them stashed in her folded up umbrella for her outdoor furniture.

3 Likes

This is what people from the South call love bugs (or their demise on your vehicle.) They are the devil.

11 Likes

Jesus, not even the end of week 5 yet. 33 Days 12/12

Plant A smells like peaches and oranges,
Plant B smells like Flintstones Chewable Vitamins.

If I had any room at all in the schedule, the rest of these seeds would have been popped last week.
Havenā€™t seen a plant with such little stretch since @LED_Seedz six ā€œpure durbanā€ crosses.

25 Likes

Happy New Year, OG!! I hope 2020 is a banger for all!

Iā€™m back for a final smoke report on these Grape Pie x Snow Lotus plants. In general, they are all devastatingly potent to my surprise. Iā€™ve got lots of good smoke to choose from in my place and these are starting to become the go-to for me and my wife. We had a great NYE sampling them all. All four plants have a relatively uniform high, which is a creeper that grows stronger for about 10 mins but with a very nice warm buzz that does not have much raciness to it. Itā€™s the kind of bud that if you take a big hit and start talking with bong in hand, you typically end up still holding the bong 5 minutes later chatting away and then like, "Woah! Iā€™m still holding this damn bong haha! Thatā€™s not a bong, itā€™s a lighter. " Definitely a fun smoke.We were giggling like little kids. Make sure to have eats prepared ahead because this strain definitely gets the munchies going but you might not be able to work it out as easily in the heat of the moment!

The jars all smell SO DAMN GOOD like sweet candy, pineapple, grape, and a little skunky/kush hints. Itā€™s absolutely mouthwatering. The smoke doesnā€™t really translate from the smells so much but they have only been curing for a week so that will likely change with time. #3 definitely has the best tasting smoke as it retains the sweetness from itā€™s smell. #2 has the most unique smells and tastes of the four with a hashiness that prevails overall. It also grew most different from the others seemingly much more Snow Lotus than Grape Pie.

Hereā€™s pics of freshly chopped plants and dried buds. I was surprised by the weight using only 1 gallon fabric pots with organic soil. @GrowHard hooked me up with more of this cross and I will for sure be growing them again in 2020 along with his Goji Queen Mom BX.

1 - 0.75oz

2 - 0.92oz

3 - 0.96oz (personal favorite)

4 - 0.89oz

37 Likes

Beautiful work there @schmarmpit :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Looks like a nice harvest of some high quality smoke. Great job!

9 Likes

Awesome smoke report @schmarmpit! Sounds like pretty damn good smoke.
The 1-E has been my favorite lately and Iā€™m really looking forward to trying more of @GrowHard work. That grape pie x snow lotus cross looks and sounds killer!

8 Likes

yup. been wondering how many he will have to sprout to get to sundae-driver

7 Likes

tasty lookin nuggs there!! great jobā€¦enjoy!!

2 Likes

RESPECT @schmarmpit! Gorgeous just Gorgeous!
Blessingsā€¦
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes