Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Well we’ll see how they look in a few more weeks, lol! Also I should mention size of the container plays a huge part for me. These little ladies should last in their two gallon bags. But many times I’ll top dress with fresh soil if there’s enough room, or transplant to a larger bag if they really need it. And I always move to a larger container at flip, sometimes after flip.

7 Likes

what is litfa?? one of these days I’ll remember what it means.

5 Likes

Try a search on it…
It can be a nutrient or style of training plants; whichever is needed at the time. :wink:

10 Likes

Ya it’s an all in one. Cant get any simpler.

10 Likes

you would think i would rembmer “leave it alone”. lol

7 Likes

So it makes more sense… when I run out of LITFA in the middle of a grow I have to meddle/fiddle with the plants :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

11 Likes

@schmarmpit looking really nice

4 Likes

That 7-A is really looking good. I love the looks of those.

7 Likes

Oooo 7-A look like she gonna be caked!!!

8 Likes

That’s insanely frosty for 3 weeks!

8 Likes

I just looked at mine again and I still have one pheno that is sticking out way above the others in sheer looks. I have to go and finish a job now but will get my pics up soon. I have to flip them tomorrow at the latest or a 9 foot ceiling won’t even be enough.

17 Likes

Nice little tease there :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Okay, these were taken a few days ago. They’ve already grown a bunch since then. If you look close they are numbered 1-5 in red, going counterclockwise. My favorite is the #1. I separated it from the others so I can snap a pic tonight. I had to let my phone charge a little bit. They all look a tad different. The #1 is a stand alone, with huge twisted leaves. It’s just a cool one to look at. I’ll try to get a couple of better pics right now. peace

22 Likes

Nice! I can’t wait to see them do their thing in flower. I may have to crack one or 2 of that cross. Are you getting any smells in veg?

-GH

5 Likes

Well, I got one okay pic before the lights went out. Then one with flash. I haven’t really smelled them yet. They look a little hungry atm, and it stays pretty cool in there. I’ll check in the morning. I need to hang one more piece of film for the door and that will hold the heat in better. I may put it above on the ceiling, too. I need to flip them right away though…

This one has the coolest leaves; twisted, dinosaur size, aggressive serrations, some double serrations,… it just looks special. All of them look fine though and should all yield well. Healthy girls.

Snow Lotus BX v1 x 2-B, #1

18 Likes

That definitely has a very pronounced, almost exaggerated, expression of a trait that is found in a relative of that ones mother…:thinking::thinking::thinking:

-GH

11 Likes

I couldn’t get the pics I wanted because the lights went out as soon as I got back down there. I’ll try and bring it into better light maybe, tomorrow.

15 Likes

I found more from a few days ago. I’m editing the HPS light out so the colors might still be a little weird.

peace :v:

26 Likes

Looking good @GMan👍 your not kidding, #1 does have some prehistoric looking monster serrations.

6 Likes

I can she’ll the 1-E when I walk in the house now. I had to bring in a stunt nose because my nose isn’t very good. It is reported to have a blueberry smell too it. The buds are almost white/lime green. I almost thought it was getting bleached with the new light but the lower buds are the same color

31 Likes