Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

That is a sweet looking cola. Easy trimmer too.

6 Likes

Just beautiful! Itā€™s almost TOO frosty lol

6 Likes

Winner number 1 @Hashtree !!! Thank you for completing this grow, and doing an amazing job. The berry smell definitely is from the Snow Lotus.

Mother 1 is the (Tahoe Alien x Soulfood) and she has a very creamy smell with lots of pine and citrus.

For being the first to the line, you will recieve 2 packs of the Goji OG Queen Mother BX. Along with 1 pack of any of the other crosses listed above. And another pack from some of my other creations.

Maybe @oleskool830 has some photos of these, since he was the only one to knowingly grow these.

There are more packs waiting for the next finishers.

Thank you again to everyone
-GrowHard

PS. @Hashtree PM so we can talk logistics

PPS No, the Goji packs above are not available at the moment, so please no more DMs.

31 Likes

Congratulations @Hashtree to your awesome grow and thanks for helping reveal mom #1! :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

11 Likes

Good to know what i have! Im really bummed that i canā€™t finish the one i started because of the impending move :sob:
I canā€™t wait to start it up again!

5 Likes

Hey are the Goji packs available???

:sunglasses:

5 Likes

Well, at least its not a PM.

Donā€™t you already have one? Or did I have a stoner moment.

-GH

8 Likes

No man, your good, I was high and just messing with you. I have them, just being silly .

LMAOā€¦

Got ya!!!

:sunglasses:

8 Likes

Sorry could not help itā€¦especially when you begged pepā€™s to not ask, lol

Yes, Im 12 years old, lol !

8 Likes

Thought so. Hopefully one of your fellow Texans coughs up some photos of the QM BX he grew.

-GH

5 Likes

Dont worry, Iā€™ll still get some passive msgs from a few people.

6 Likes

Good luck with that one!!!

BTWā€¦had a killer Goji Mom I lost a few years ago. Had given her out to 4 or 5 pepā€™s, asked for her back and got her.!!

Forgot just how POTENT good Goji is!!! Finished a small plant of her outside, and damn, it is GOOD!!! Loks nothing like the QM, will have to grow QM out and see what Bodhi himself thinks should be Gojiā€¦I think MINE should be Goji or the male that 50state used in his OG cross!!!

6 Likes

This is the Goji cut Iā€™m working with now

I will be getting the QM cut back when Iā€™m ready to work the BX2
-GH

21 Likes

Similar to mine close leaf shape

1 Like

Congrats @oleskool830 nice grow and nice prize.

5 Likes

Have had my 1-Eā€™s going for a little bit but theyā€™re still at the solo cup stage. Will post some pics when things get a little more interesting. I popped my whole pack so letā€™s hope I can keep em alive :stuck_out_tongue: Been kinda half assing things until I get my other tent setup again.

Good job @Hashtree got me drooling :punch: Look forward to a smoke report.

4 Likes

Thank you @GrowHard! You are most generous. I wasnā€™t even paying attention to the prize at the beginning. The way you had it set up just sounded kinda fun and Iā€™ve have not been disappointed. I canā€™t wait to cure this one out nice and have a go at it. I will definitely be throwing up a smoke report when itā€™s ready.
I have really been wanting to try some gogi and after this Iā€™m pretty stoked about trying some of your other creations so that is most excellent :+1: thank you again and thanks everyone for the kind words. This grow has been a real pleasure and a lot of fun for me.

14 Likes

Congrats @Hashtree and gorgeous looking plant.

4 Likes

Looks great @GMan! Nice happy plants. Whatā€™s up with those twisted leaves? I have a Cherry Tart doing the same thing.

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

I thought you werenā€™t supposed to ask for seeds in a PM. Are you not supposed to ask at all? What are you supposed to do, send out a tweet? OK letā€™s be clear. Oleskool likes seeds. If you need some you can email me at oleskool830@gmail.com. If it crosses your mind to send me some, feel free.

9 Likes