Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Duct tape it to the floor

6 Likes

Out of the 4 I popped I had 3 females. They are almost 3 weeks into flower. Under a 1000 watt hps, in 3.5 gallon hempy buckets and running xnutrients nutes.

20 Likes

Looks like there enjoying life and praying to the light.

Add a base to the cup

1 Like

Yeah they are loving every bit of it.

3 Likes

2-D looking saxxxxy. I only started this one. So let’s hope she is female :smiley:

18 Likes

Got one male and one female…culled the male. Which was the squat, nicer one to me. And the taller more stretchy one is a girl… might up pot her.

that’s the male. Here’s the femalelol…srry about the darkness my battery was going out…

19 Likes

Hey @Hashtree how much did she stretch?

4 Likes

I’m going to say she more than doubled in hight after the flip. Seemed like a lot, but it’s probably the first time in 25 years I haven’t topped or trained in any way.

6 Likes

Thanks, that’s something I try and account for. Yours is looking sweet.

6 Likes

What a beast! Could be male? Sometimes the biggest ones sprout balls.

Peace…
:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

Sounds like you’ve got it going on!

10 Likes

She’s all lady so far @oleskool830! Last pic was post 255

6 Likes

8 Likes

Two Female 9-B.
Two weeks ago, everyone was hit with garlic oil. Then following the last post everything was nuked with rosemary and eucalyptus. And when the spinosad arrived last week everyone got drenched.
Today they appear to be clean, and the foliar in these photos is just FPJ. Going to hit them with the garlic and rosemary again this week.

16 Likes

Here’s my 7A at 3 weeks now. They are all very frosty now but my favorite in the lower left is still shining above the others. Lots of sweet fruity smells coming from them.

29 Likes

That thing is dripping. How is the side branching on these? Or are they growing like poles?

-GH

10 Likes

I love the green color and the frosting on the leaves…:heart_eyes:

Nicely grown.

6 Likes

Thanks gents but these things grow themselves. I grow in re-used soil, organically amended each round. Just water the whole way through if all goes well.

It’s a bit hard to see because of their cramped space but almost all of them have decent satellite branching, it’s just way low on the plant. So like a bunch of low branching and a long main pole (giggity). I bet if I would have topped them they would have made nice little bushes. Or cut the side branches and have a banger SOG. The only one lacking in side branching is the front right. I lifted her skirt and there’s not much there.

11 Likes

Holy hell. They look nice.

It seems difficult for me to believe that I’ve already amended the soil enough for the whole grow and not add anything… I always have to meddle/fiddle with it and never seem to have enough LITFA to finish out the grow. :no_mouth:

7 Likes