Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Thank you but I don’t know what you’re referring to.
Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

Looks like this was a fun one @Hashtree

1 Like

My bad. Plus 20 more

1 Like

You could clip off one of the fan leaves and use it to saw down the plant when it’s done. :joy:

11 Likes

???WTFLMAO!!! Are you asking me for seeds???

3 Likes

I’m still trying to locate more flowering pics but here’s some.

21 Likes

Some of the most outstanding weed I’ve ever grown or smoked.

10 Likes

No sir. Just here to please. In all candor, I have enough.

7 Likes

I do not have my goji in seed form, you know she is a cut. You can have anything I have if you want it, just ask

7 Likes

Thank you for growing that. The message about seeds was not about you at all. I mentioned you trying to get some pics up.

You just keep being awesome @oleskool830
-GH

13 Likes

Well, I may as well be the last one to flower but I may have the biggest! heh. I hope so. I dropped mine early but I wasn’t ready. Sort of glad the way it worked out now. I love to see them get to stretch out. I’m excited. Gonna flip any day now and they will be for real snow Lotus because I will never get that place above 70º again. Especially chopping off 5 hours of the HPS lights. Thanks bro!

Super job on your grow @Hashtree… very bodacious looking bud. peace

9 Likes

I always understood the twisted leaf was an Afghan trait, but I can’t say that for sure. I get my information from the internet.

Awesome looking Goji OG QM bx. That is a pretty plant and a different structure than what I’ve been seeing in pics. I like that. Nice job you two!

edit: that last pic had me getting my scissors out.

8 Likes

Congrats! You did an amazing job with the plants @Hashtree. @GrowHard Thanks for the creation and the willingness to share that work so lovingly and freely!

7 Likes

Man, on another note… I just had a really cool stoner thought. We could have a tasting party somewhere for the Snow Lotus bx v1 dad crosses with all of those awesome moms.

Wouldn’t that make a nice tasting buffet? :thinking::anger_right::volcano::full_moon_with_face::new_moon_with_face:

…I’m dreaming… my latest bowl is something… GG#4 x Sour Bubble - potent pheno ha. …:comet::dove:

7 Likes

Hell yeah, the overgrow cup!

8 Likes

I’m sticking my poor girl in flower tomorrow…somewhere :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

How are these doing for you? After seeing what @Hashtree finished with, I cant wait to see the results.

Thanks again
-GH

7 Likes

Pics are at 5 weeks. We will be at 6 tomorrow. Thanks for the opportunity to run them. They’re resinous like a glue trap I have to wash my arms after reaching through them. I’m gonna run some clones of these and see if I can do better.

19 Likes

First off, thank you.

And those look like they are going to swell up big time.

Again, thank you,

-GH

10 Likes

Those look sticky! Going to be some nice colas on those. Look like light feeders like my 1-E was Picking up any smells yet?

Speaking of smells @GrowHard . After hooking up my big exhaust fan and filter I can smell again. The 1-E has a loud pine smell too me.

13 Likes