Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

I haven’t spent much time in the room lately. I just hop in and water and close it up. I don’t need ladybugs getting loose in the house, wife will kill me.

I’ll hop in tonight at lights on and smell em.

I’m running no til soil mix with some fish hydroslate powder. So I usually feed once a week if I remember to.

5 Likes

9-B, Bic lighter for reference

19 Likes

Mother.

-GH

Dog hair makes plants grow bigger, it’s proven.

26 Likes

Popped in for a smell tonight. I’m not picking up much, maybe some fruit/ citrus. They’re just sticky! They’re really swelling. Four more weeks and we will do the real testing!

I have two clones ready to go into a dwc if the aquarium heater holds temp tonight.

4 Likes

Good sir, I don’t know you that well yet but I would consider this action as borderline edging. I dig it.
Beautiful plant, GH! That certainly is something special, but then again, so is what I’m growing.
Are guesses allowed, maybe just one? GRAPE PIE

4 Likes

Happy looking plants @DiggySoze! Is that lettuce your using as a cover crop? Brilliant!

3 Likes

I don’t think I have a single photo without a dog hair on the bud. And, I don’t even own a dog! The lady I bought the house from had a couple though and my roommate had one while she lived here.

Very pretty flower on that one! I hope I get mine flipped today. I have to hang more panda film over the windows and another piece to cover the doorway to the grow space. That may help hold the heat in a little better, too.

My biggest problem now is going to be keeping up with the watering. These plants are all big now.

6 Likes

Yeah, really helps justify the costs of electricity. :grin:
Most of them likely won’t make it to the end of the month tho. Would be great to get them germinating on a perpetual cycle. One seed a day or suttin like that.

3 Likes

Your guess is correct. That is now two mothers accounted for.

Number 1 is Tahoe Alien x Soulfood
Number 7 is Grape Pie

What number will be next?

-GH

13 Likes

And 5…:grin:

2 Likes

Gonna have to wait for someone to get a little further along before that info comes out.

-GH

4 Likes

Blumats are my personal favorite for watering. They are not difficult to set up, as a lot of people claim them to be. And one of the more recent podcasts from Cannabis Cultivation and Science by Tad Husey, they did a side by side with the Bluemats. I believe it was a 40% increase in yield vs traditional watering.

Just sayin.
-GH

11 Likes

I ran a rainbird drip system for 3 years in 5 gallons and 2’s
You can buy components from Menards

4 Likes

I was actually given some stuff to use or keep. They might be the Blumats. Little carrot shaped deals you stick in the dirt? I can’t remember how many I have. I have a crazy 15 large plants going in there, heh.

I’m going to get the irrigation stuff out today and see If I have enough to set it up and find a reservoir. It was already on the plan anyway for the bigger picture.

I’m gonna have my hands full.

21 Likes

No way! To be honest, that’s the one from the list that I was hoping for. So cool how things work out sometimes.
Now that you mentioned the mom I am just starting to see some purple-hued tips on 1 of the 4 ladies, and another is getting purple in the old fan leaves. All of them are frosty as mugs.

20 Likes

Those look fckng yummy bro! Goog Growin @MidwestMover! Another home run by @GrowHard.
Thanks for the inspiration brothers, I’m outa my chair and headed for the shed!

:cowboy_hat_face:

10 Likes

Are we taking guesses? Ive got 8-d.

5 Likes

Stem rub on 9B is straight candy. Blueberry sort of.

6 Likes

I am loving this!!! GH, you bring on a whole new level of strain appreciation :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like them…totally love bluemats though having to be gravity fed limits them for my other spaces but I am working on a solution using Alaska Grow Bucket system for the reservoir and water balancer plus apart of the octo pots design using the sip method I started to employ in my microcab for my living soil - so far the parts have cost me 75.00 which is a lot cheaper than the blumats at 25.00 per carrot… if it works this could be a great system for those on a strict budget :stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

No bro. Disregard please. Just a regrettable high moment and it wasn’t even meant for you. I’m glad now that it didn’t go to whom I intended. Extremely high, late night…my bad.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes