Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Backwards thru the fog! :grin:

11 Likes

25 per carrot?

here is 12 carrots and lines for 88

https://www.sustainablevillage.com/blumat-deck-kit

-GH

7 Likes

Here’s my poor 5B…first day of 12/12…today.

14 Likes

Prizes/ gifts arrived today! Thank you so much @GrowHard! I really enjoyed growing the 1-E out and look forward to growing it again as well as trying some of your other stuff :grin:
Can’t wait to see what the other mother’s turn out like too

12 Likes

Yep, Blumats… 4 of one size and 5 that are smaller. I need to measure them.

Thanks for that link @GrowHard. I’ll need more parts and pieces I think. It’ll be cool to get anything going. I have the perfect place for a gravity feed system. I have a large tank (275g) that I plan on moving to the window above the space, outside, to use eventually. But for that I need to construct an insulated enclosure painted black to keep it from freezing in winter.

The plants look great. I dropped the hours back by 2 last night from 17 and maybe another hour tonight. So, maybe an hour each night till 12. I’m going to have my hands full but it’ll be fun. At least there’s plenty of room.

7 Likes

Yeah for the 9" maxi’s running 3 in each of my 60gal pots though I bought mine 3 yrs ago. Ofc I see now they are like 17.00 for a 2 pack with reasonable shipping charges ahhh well win some/lose some - still one of the best investments I have done :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

It looks like I have 5 - 1" or 2", and 4 - 5" carrots. Now I have to do some Googling to find out how to deal with them. I’ll need to buy more if I want it to work in my current grow.

3 Likes

Have 2 going. SLX2 is at 3 weeks and is a girl who smells like fresh berries. Stronger by the day.
The first one SLX1 got the flip monday and already looks like a boy.
Any training i have done has been undone. Need to tie these down or they will NOT stay.
Pics after work. Many thanks again GH.

7 Likes

Sooo im gonna take a stab and say 5 is Afgooey X Wookie?
Maybe?

5 Likes

Heres the 2 stems coming from a single node.
SLX?1

Foliage from topping. Didnt really bush much.
After seeing number 2 through stretch, i dont expect much bushing without tying them down.

SLX?2 resisting every bend of LST and even a hard HST fold. That apical bud will not be outdone.

5-B

24 Likes

Looking great. And sadly your guess is incorrect.

Since you have a #5, I received info from someone else growing the same mother that should be noted. 1 of their 4 females threw a couple nuts down low. They have not reported any other incidents, and say it may have been an environmental stressor.

Keep an eye out, just like any other unproven genetics.

Enjoy!
-GH

17 Likes

I’ll get a pic of my 5B when lights are on.

8 Likes

Thank you for the heads up. Staying vigilant.

Although i was really hoping for the Afgooey X Wookie, its cool.

If 1 is TA×SF, and 7 is GP; But 5 isnt A×W. Then im gonna settle on what im pretty certain it is.

You dont have to answer my pm in here unless im correct.
If im incorrect im sure everyone would love a picture of the Mom. Keep it exciting.
:v::grinning:

5 Likes

After removing them I haven’t seen anymore signs. Ill admit I do believe it was a mistake on my part. We live and we learn. Besides that they have been doing amazing. We are 6 weeks in and I’m starting to get some slight ambering here and there. I’ll get some pics up tomorrow evening.

5 Likes

So if there’s 7 packs of 9B out there, does that mean you have higher than average expectations? Put mine into flower on TurkeyDay.

2 Likes

So 5B and 5C are the same mothers, just different males?

3 Likes

@newb2.0 correct same mom different dad

@Misolo313 gonna have keep on guessing for a few more weeks.

-gh

5 Likes

The reason for the different quantities of packs is only due to how many seeds of each cross I had available. Since it was select branches of each plant painted with pollen, the amount of seeds produced varied.

-GH

9 Likes

Hey Professor! Hope you had a good Turkey Day. Can you briefly describe this process? I want to try it. Thanks man!
Blessings…:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Heres my 5B girl about a week after flip…

24 Likes