Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

@Jamescoldflame She looks like she shot up… :frowning: uhh… I mean… :thinking: It looks like she’s gotten much taller. :sweat_smile: lmfao…

Much difference in height from the day one of flower?

9B Day __ of flower… 5 I think. We’ll call it Day 5.
Defoliated em lightly, which made one look smaller and the other look bigger. Wishing I gave them another week of veg, but if I couldn’t find something to complain about I’d be dead. :grin:

Went full scale slash n burn on the cover crop, don’t want to risk moisture pockets in the undergrowth. The roots of the lettuce, as well as the discarded sunleaves, and the whole barley plants are currently cold-steeping to be strained and fed back into the soil at ~20ml per gallon. I’ll lollipop for clones in a week or so when they look to be done stretching.

18 Likes

Yeah she’s in a. Closet with cowboy shit , they are too tall for the 2×2tents…I would have to bend her seriously to get her to fit…I wanna crank the 4×4 tent…but can’t afford a decent light for it… I have an Jurassic prehistoric 400w mh…but flowering would indeed suck with it…super leafy flowers…so t5 flours and led t5 …it is for now.

8 Likes

I’ve got maybe 3-4 weeks left I’m guessing on these, some slower than the others. A perfectly planned Xmas harvest. All the beautiful fall colors are starting to come out now. Lots of purple creeping into the buds and leaves even though the tent is auto-controlled to stay around 75 day/night. Smells are intense berries and fruit. I can smell them before even opening the tent, yikes!

I have included some shots of each plant along with the group. I’ve never seen a plant go gold like the one in the bottom left is. I’m not sure if it’s the onset of leaf-burn from a top dress of neem seed/kelp meal, light bleaching, or what. But the buds still look fantastic so I’ma just let it ride to the end. I’m kicking myself for not taking clones now, but I still have a few seeds of this cross left that I will be growing in the next round.

@GrowHard, do you have pics of the males? I’m interested in seeing the dads A-E or however many there were. Do you have a favorite dad? I know that’s why we’re having this little shindig but I bet there was 1 or 2 you must have liked best. I hope more people start popping these packs. There’s gold in there!

34 Likes

Beautiful beautiful girls!!
Nothing but fire in these packs!!

9 Likes

To those that have already harvested, how long was your flower time? I’m 6 weeks in and looking like I’m getting pretty close to the end.

4 Likes

Well, looks like I should be dead last. Ha. I’m flipping tomorrow. I’m down to
13/11. I’m ready. They’re beastly plants.

8 Likes

I’m guessing they should be done around 60 days. The Snow Lotus females that I have kept around both finish between 60 and 70.

Your guess is as good as mine at this point.

-GH

6 Likes

Okay thank you. I’m going to start flushing 5D on Sunday

4 Likes

I hear ya. This one here is only 6 weeks in and is looking pretty plump. The other 3 I have going will definitely need a few more weeks. The trichs tell the story but damn if I’m not tempted to just take a little snip-a-roo!

15 Likes

Such a great looking flower.

The Grape pie always looks finished around 40 days, but has at least 2 weeks after that. I have chopped the GP mom at 56, 60 and 64 days. 56 definitely kept the jars smelling extra loud. She does a good bit of swelling too, and so did the Snow Lotus females.

Stay strong

-GH

14 Likes

I’ll put together a walk through when I am less stoned.

-GH

18 Likes

Thanks for the sage advice and the chance to run these!

5 Likes

Some pics of Snow Lotus x unknown mother (7A.) still has 4/5 weeks left maybe more, really nice plants. !!
Happy growing …
Gaz

14 Likes

2-D - needs another few weeks of Veg before the fun begins

20 Likes

So big for such a small pot.
This is one of those times i entertain the idea of switching from organic for some bottled nutes.
:confused:

7 Likes

Both of you are killing it!!

@Gaz29 Love the frost the Tahoe Alien/SF puts on. Are you picking up any smells?

@Mongobongo WTF are you feeding that thing? Better be careful or you could end up with one of these situations.

-GH

16 Likes

@Mongobongo…I feel ya…my 5B fan leaves are bigger than my hand…and she’s in a 1/2 gal. Pot

4 Likes

Mines smell like berries and juicy fruit. Confirmed with a stem rub.
You?

3 Likes

@GrowHard mate , I’ll let you know next time im at my other spot - I’ve got a few different strains going, so iv not gave it a stem rub for smell yet. :+1:
Gaz.

Edit;
I’m at the 2nd spot now and the smells are mildly fruity and some turpentine/petrol - nice kinda smell. I’ll update you when they’re further on mate.
Gaz

5 Likes

Had only 1 open spot so thought I would give a bean a try and look what popped up this morning.

8 Likes