Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

I’m a little late seeing this but this is a great idea and the generosity of @GrowHard is amazing.

4 Likes

Bulk packs should be going out to distros today, so not much longer and everyone should start receiving them!!

15 Likes

I’ll put some cash in MOTR’s account now for mine. Thanks and mucho respect to all involved! peace

3 Likes

All set on my end…

@MomOnTheRun f there is any extra, take the kids and yourself out for an ice cream… I’m waiting on a paycheck or I would put more in now… I’ll try and keep it in the positive though!
Thanks in advance! peace

5 Likes

Missed these updates.
This legitimately brought tears to my eyes.
The spreadsheets and calenders and sharpies i need.

4 Likes

@GrowHard. Good looking out bro. I can’t wait to add it the the Goji section. That’s super nice bro. Thanks.
-J

2 Likes

MOTR should be receiving the bulk package, sorted by region, with printed address labels by Monday.

16 Likes

And i’ll add in Cackleberry and Marauder…possibly Zamdellica x GDP (just waiting to hear back) shortly after :wink:

19 Likes

Early Christmas this year. :astonished:

9 Likes

Just saw this, still able to get in on it??? Looking HARD at the Afgooy x wookie, hint hint, nudge nudge lol

Nevermind, saw I missed the cut lol. Next time!!

1 Like

Its the GOJI! It lead me to you lol. What a special strain and an awesome thing to do. I never win shite! That’s cool cuz this is hitting the lotto for me. Thanks for your generosity. All of y’all have shown the best character and great role models for the industry to follow. Thanks to @MomOnTheRun, @Sebring, and everybody else who takes time from their busy lives to handle all this. Truly God’s work. Thank all of y’all. :call_me_hand:
-J

6 Likes

I’m all choked up as well. It’s a beautiful thing to have an opportunity to be in on these labors of love.
Where can I send some shipping $ ! I love my OG.

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

Im pretty sure MOTR is handling all this and putting it in with Cackleberry and Marauder.

12 Likes

I am…as soon as I can get the distributors boxes out with the Server Fund seeds I will start collecting postage again for those that do not have a balance with me already for the Preservation Seeds and get them out to individuals :wink: Its looking like this will be towards the end of this week

17 Likes

Cool. I’ll make sure I handle postage by the end of the week if thats ok? Thank you for doing all of this.

4 Likes

Not to clog this thread but what is Marauder? I can’t seem to find the CO-OP page for it by using the search.

2 Likes

Its because Marauder was gifted to the community by @SamwellBB and will be put in this next preservation box as a freebie until we run out …he gave details in a couple places though don’t remember where at the moment

8 Likes

I vaguely remember reading about that now. Wow man… there must have been a ripple in the space time continuum. :wink:

3 Likes

Hey @riahgorl_1

Reference made in post 363 of the cackleberry seed run as per below

Cheers Johnny

7 Likes