Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Awesome job! So stoked to try out the cross that I have!

3 Likes

She’s really throwing on the frost…reeking of blueberry and not so much gas…got me all excited. Lol.

27 Likes

Not that I had any doubts about these snow lotus crosses, but they’re consistently turning out some beautiful plants.

10 Likes

Man! Those are spectacular! I have one blueberry seed. I think I’ll pop it tonight. Great Growin’ for Real!

:cowboy_hat_face:

7 Likes

Thanks…and she’s as tall as my 2×2evey bit of 4ft in a 1/2 gal. @GrowHard…shit I might bump alien tahoe/sf/sl bx up in rotation. Lol.

9 Likes

How many weeks and what are you feeding it? Beautiful flower.

:vulcan: ‘live long and prosper’

7 Likes

She’s somewhere around the middle to end of week 4. I’m feeding her mega crop.

7 Likes

I’ve got #5 Blue OG. Haven’t popped them yet. Time for me to pop mine in 3 weeks or so. Peace…

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes

7B grape pie up potted and looking healthy . The 2 top plants are the pie bottom 2 are c99

19 Likes

You should most definitely pop a couple asap.
The variations are all fire.

6 Likes

Day 36 of 12/12, the smell is strong, bordering downright offensive. Couldn’t be happier.

Buds are just starting to expand now.

27 Likes

Going back through all the posts and pictures here there isn’t 1 plant I wouldn’t mind having in my grow space ,maybe the bad plant pictures didn’t get posted but I doubt it . I honestly don’t think there were any bad plants to be found diggysoze what a beautiful plant you have going picture perfect .

11 Likes

Here are a couple of pics. Coming along nicely at 4 weeks. I got a good heater for cheap and temps were 75° when I turned it off last night. It glows too much to use after lights out. Much better.

28 Likes

2-D Sour Dubb about to take off!

24 Likes

Grape pie trying to play catch up to the rest ,there 3 weeks and a bit behind the rest. Hoping for some side branching to get a few clones happening soon.

17 Likes

Day 39 of flower, 9B. Throwing a bunch of new white hairs every which way. I’m not sure which pictures go to which plant. I’ll get that back in order next update. Gave em an organic PK-boost foliar the other day, and a little coconut water foliar last night.

23 Likes

Sour Dubb is 2-B, no? Mine is 2-B above. They’re just past 4 weeks and looking to turn it on now. I have my temps up to 75° during lights on, and 54° at night. I have a bag of dry bloom nutes and a bottle of bat guano from Roots Organics showing up tomorrow. Gonna take them out right.

I stripped a ton of leaves off of all of my plants. I was getting some spots of PM on a SLxSour Dubb and freaked. It worked. They all needed it and I haven’t seen any since. peace

12 Likes

Nice flowers Diggy!
:stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

I must be confused. So what’s 2-D :grin::grin::grin::v:

5 Likes

Number 2 is the Sour Dubb. The letters represent the different males. You both have the Dubb, just different fathers.

Sister from another Mr.

-GH

11 Likes