Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Ahhh, right. Thanks. I forgot about that part.

4 Likes

I think my blue og×sl bx is telepathically trying to communicate with me…lol. every time I go to check the girls I end up in this weird trans where we both are stare at each other…lol pretty weird

14 Likes

Got a good chuckle out of that one. I feel ya.

6 Likes

so 7 b just got started today!

5 Likes

Posted in my growlog that I put 2 of my 5-C into soil the other night. Will post pics once they pop!

5 Likes

Welcome along for the ride. The number 7 has been revealed previously, its the Grape Pie mother. After seeing what @schmarmpit did with his, you’re likely gonna find something special.

@newb2.0 enjoy your run as well. The number 5 seeds were from the Blue OG female. @Jamescoldflame has one of these about halfway through flower and they look deadly.

Enjoy and thanks again everyone
-GH

14 Likes

Both of those moms sound great. The Grape Pie delivered. My 2-B, Sour Dubb are getting infected with the sparkly mildew.

peace :v:

18 Likes

Hey my brother. I hear a lot about the Grape Pie, what say you about her sir?

:cowboy_hat_face:

4 Likes

These are a bit late to the party got 4 very similar in growth about 2/3 weeks behind the rest but they seem to be catching up !

Grape pie

13 Likes

I’m hoping my Jelly Pie seeds come up looking like them…

:smiley:

5 Likes

Its the same mom for sure. Gu and I made some trades a while back, and that was one of them.

-GH

11 Likes

Myself, I have no history. Only the awesome ones @schmarmpit grew with the SL dad. That thing was beautiful. I have some Jelly Pie that MOTR gifted me. I’ve never grown or smoked any of them.

3 Likes

Can you pick out the grape pies in this forest?

13 Likes

Never grown it myself, but I saw it in ol’ GrowHard’s basement, and in a room of other nice plants, it’s the one that stands out immediately. It actually does smell like sweet grape, more than any other “grape” variety. Big chunky girl too.

6 Likes

Thanks @vernal. Glad there is someone here that has seen it in all its glory.

It is a phenomenal plant @oleskool830. Always delivers sweet grape flavors in the out crosses. Over the years I have made hybrids with it using several different males, and they have all been stellar. Im pretty sure I send you some Grape Pie x Gunslinger(Starfighter x Stardawg) seed. I tested a few out a while back and got some nice girls from a few beans.

-GH

9 Likes

@ShiskaberrySavior what lights (wattage>?) are those plants under and how far away are they?

2 Likes

Damn brother! I’m gonna just burn my grow schedule because I want to grow all of these.

7 Likes

There currently under a 6 bulb high output t 5 fluorescent I think there 54 watt tubes approximately 8 to 10 inches over the tops , grape pies were late starters and are a bit shorter plants so I’m guessing maybe a foot from the light!

Planning on them moving to 1 gal pots and into the big room under 1000 watt gavida’s as soon as there’s a break in our weather -40 with high winds yes you-read that right minus 40 colder than a witch’s tit had wind chill temp of -52 the other day

6 Likes

og blue lotus had to give her a shot of cal mag but she’s putting on still

25 Likes

Very Nice!!

:cowboy_hat_face:

8 Likes