Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

I chopped mine @ day 64.
That pheno is OG leaning but mine were leaning more on the dads side so a word of caution…

I could smell it drying before i opened my door. To the house.
My girl says she can smell it as soon as she steps out the car.

8 Likes

Day 43 of 12/12

Plant on the right is definitely more photogenic.

23 Likes

I’ll get some new pics tomorrow. I fed them all bat shit so hopefully it’s on! I got them all a little on the high side with nitrogen late so they stretched a little in the buds but they should outgrow that fast. I have temps in upper 70’s in daylight so I’m hoping for the buds to start to fatten up now. The bat shit is 0-4-0. So all about the flower power now. I may have to pull all plants out for a couple of hours to spray the floor joists with beach. I’m getting a little PM on one plant and it seems to be coming from above. Only one plant gets it every day. Just small spots so far and I’ve been pulling the leaves daily. The extra N is giving me plenty of leaves.

The plants above are all looking great. What a stud dad(s). Go Snow Lotus, go! :v:

6 Likes

Day 46 of 12/12 for the Mandarin Sunset x Snow Lotus 9B
Been dropping the temp at night into the 50s Farenheit / Low Teens Celcius.
{--- A

Beautiful little rosette

A---}

{---B

B---}

27 Likes

Beautiful looking !!

6 Likes

Bravo! They look amazing!

6 Likes

Dude, if you could smell them!
Ninety-nine times out of Ninety-eight, I fricken hate orange flavored weed. Never, ever, in my life, have I had an orange bud that I enjoyed.

These are absolutely the exception. Pure orange, but with a ripe mango / peach cobbler kinda twist. The buds will be a nice Valentines Day dessert accompaniment.

17 Likes

Sour Dubb x Snow Lotus 2-B… bringing the snow. One of 5.

24 Likes

Heres blue og ×slbx.her first day of 12/12 was 11/19 that makes her somewhere around 8/9wks. @GrowHard how long did blue og take to finish?. She’s looking like a 9/10+ week girl. But I might have to chop her, to make room for some clones.

26 Likes

It sure looks nice. I can’t see any amber trichs when I zoom it in. Probably another week or so?

5 Likes

Mostly cloudy, yeah I figured another two weeks

4 Likes

A couple grape pie doing good nice thick stems close internodes .

17 Likes

Always had to chop Blue OG at 60 days due to scheduling. Normally was pretty much finished. The Snow Lotus Females were between 63 and 74 from seed.

-GH

13 Likes

Seven weeks on the nose, (Herijuana x Orange Skunk) x Snow Lotus, 9B

Haven’t noticed any new hairs in a couple days, and a little color looks to be overtaking the chlorophyll. She’ll be hanging by her heels before Valentine’s Day.
Addendum:

24 Likes

Those buds look like pale green glass blown up on my 32 inch monitor :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

Looking good @DiggySoze finally product should be awesome!!

6 Likes

My current uneven jungle. I have 2 1-Es going atm. They’re the ones in the back left and right. Hope I can finish em alright, I’ve been super lazy with the feeding this run. Looked great in veg but have started to suffer lately.

Wish I could try everyone’s bud they ended up with :yum:

23 Likes

Looking good which strain was that or hasn’t been disclosed yet?

4 Likes

Thaoe alien x soul food I think. Not positive though.

7 Likes

Well bad news, my 9-A is male. I’m gonna throw him in my male room to see what he might look like in a bit.

Got an Orange Goji male in there as well.

13 Likes