Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Nice to finally see a male come up. The SLBXv1 males were all sticky plants mid flower, lots of resin. Most had a heavy berry smell, one smelled like french onion soup. Hopefully he impresses.

Thank you again
-GH

10 Likes

How nice it must be to have a “male room”. I’m having trouble cramming another tent in my Shitkicker Shed. Lol
Blessings…

:cowboy_hat_face:

9 Likes

oleskool you are so far ahead of me. It was my veg tent until 2 weeks ago when 7 of 9 different things were males. I really am not sure if this might be the worst mistake cuz I have to leave tomorrow till Friday at meetings so I have no idea what it will be like when I get back but I sure hope the filters I put on contain the pollen. :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

This is good to know be cuz I can tell you that one of the males in the room is so sticky already it’s crazy. Can’t remember the strain at this moment but I know where it is in the lineup.

Been too busy trimming the top layer of my grapefruit C99.

And accidentally cut one of my GG4 tops but the first cut with the scissors and I knew I made a mistake. :sneezing_face:
This is a random Cindy top.

19 Likes

Hepa filters? Your trip should be the rest. Good luck bro.
Blessings…

4 Likes

You stick with that “accident” story and smoke that shit my brother! Lol. All love…

7 Likes

Some random shots of the Sour Dubb x Snow Lotus bx v1. (2-B)

:v::money_mouth:

27 Likes

Ok uncle dad!

7 Likes

Lol…your right…its loud…like a well mannered OG. Not an unruly disrespectful og. With the soft blueberry sent that lingers after initial og punch in the nose…the test bud (s) I sampled deserve my family saying…That shits smokin jack!!!. Definitely gonna be head stash until challenged. Lol.shes drying now about 3/4 more days she’ll ne jarred.

4 Likes

Feel free to send all the unwanted citrus my way it’s my favorite lol

3 Likes

I had a male but wasnt ready.
His clone is still just vegging in 2 cups of medium.

Preparing.
With great pollen comes great responsibility.

5 Likes

A REALLY big box with a couple bulbs is my male room.

3 Likes

Grape pie short and fat stock still doing fine .

16 Likes

That’s some beautiful weed homey! Damn nice.
RESPECT…

5 Likes

I like it! Hope you don’t mind if I use it now and then. Lol
Peace…

6 Likes

Thanks man. I gotta give all the credit to @GrowHard though. They’ve been really strong plants. I over fed them nitrogen in hindsight. They needed less nutes than some other strains I have going. They’re real pretty girls though. The under side of some leaves are just white. Nice work GH!

7 Likes

Doesn’t @GrowHard have some spectacular grows? The brother has a gift. Great crosses and very creative. Big ups to @GrowHard. Anyway, those plants are gorgeous! All love…

11 Likes

Plants are looking good @neogitus👍 You are in for a treat with that 1-E! I know I am enjoying it

6 Likes

Go right ahead…I said its a family saying…tho we never really found out who the hell is jack…and why are we smoking his weed.:confused:

3 Likes

2-D sour Dubb

24 Likes