Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Homie do you hand water those monsters in those tiny pots haha?

If so you are one diligent dude.

7 Likes

Morning and night ya usually use 7 gal pots once every 3 days these 2.5 gal are making me work .

9 Likes

They look beautiful! And sheā€™s pregnant! Might you know who the dad is? Or selfed?

2 Likes

I have to ask, what are you taking those pictures on?
I have a 13 megapixel camera and your shots make mine look like Iā€™m using a potatoā€¦
Yeah, OK, I do not have a good eye for composition but those photos are magazine quality.

Cheers
G

4 Likes

15 Likes

No idea if thatā€™s the case probably just stray pollen. I had no idea any of them were pollinated but I have had a few grows with one or 2 seeds along the stem per plant. Either way it was an accident and I hope I donā€™t have to pick out any seeds from my bud :stuck_out_tongue:

@gpaw Thanks for the compliment. I am just using my cell phone with one of those clip on 20x macro lenses. Maybe itā€™s a 15x I canā€™t remember. Phone is samsung s8.

6 Likes

I only spotted it because your pics are so deliciously high res. Maybe Iā€™m tripping, but looks like a few strays to me. Hell they might be the next big thing! Give them another week to mature before harvesting.

16 Likes

Damn good eye. I just looked at the rest of my plants and some look pretty seeded. I guess one of the plants might have hermed or something. I have had a bunch of issues this grow. Guess I wasnā€™t crazy thinking all the plants looked a bit swollen. I kinda just wanna cut my losses and harvest everything early before it gets really seedy. The other pheno not pictured is worse. Itā€™s a shame cause these smelled amazing. I wonder which one caused the pollination. Iā€™ll take a better look tomorrow see if I can find anything.

9 Likes

Snow lotus x grape pie is one frosty girl start of week 4 and fans are crystal covered already buds are Snow White , canā€™t imagine what week 9/10 is gonna look like .

9 Likes

Looking superb! And donā€™t you dare let her pretty looks and smells fool you. She will slap you in the face and knock you to the ground. Her potency is through the roof!

6 Likes

Canā€™t really see much and was too lazy to do a longer than 20 min check but i saw this and canā€™t really tell if its something bad or just a scrunched up pistil. Either way Iā€™m shutting the room down and start again atter a good clean. Gonna have a bunch of premature/ seedy stuff to smoke or give away. Iā€™m gonna take a wild guess and imagine that the insane amount of stress I caused them during the entire flower period might be to blame. Loved the smell on these 1 es especially the berry one.

14 Likes

Just looks like a blob of pistils to me. Iā€™ll bet even now youā€™ll get some great smoke out of them. Happy harvesting!

3 Likes

Well couldnā€™t handle the 2,5 gal pots any more they all got 7 gal shoes . Looks like a couple 3 didnā€™t like it but tough luck theyā€™ll come around maybe now Iā€™ll be able to get away with once every couple three days to water .

5 Likes

Theyā€™ll forget all about it in a few days!

4 Likes

You can hurt their feelings but they will forgive you quickly. :smile:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

1-C 5 weeks in

21 Likes

2-D Sour Dubb is an awesome strain. @growhard Iā€™ve recently run a cluster of strains and this is by far the stand out smoke. Thanks man. :v:

15 Likes

Iā€™d hit that.
Shiiiiiiit!
:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Wheeeew that is saying alot.
Those words are perfect ā€œstand-out smokeā€

3 Likes

Out of 9 strains currently flowering the snow lotus x grape pie is hands down the frostiest of the bunch. When she first started turning white from the doorway my first thought was powdery mildew , closer inspection revealed otherwise thatā€™s how covered in trichs this strain is .

Thought Iā€™d toss up a pic of my rocket ship / spear gg2/ ipa already becoming dangerous as it stabbed me in the ear reaching to grab a yellow leaf . Talk about sticky ear wax .

24 Likes