Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Yeah, she’s a winner! Wow.

The Snow Lotus crosses definitely seem to have the snow. Mine were the same way.

6 Likes

That first pic doesn’t do it justice it’s like you rolled them in icing sugar Snow White ain’t got nothing on the grape pie cross gonna get interesting these next few weeks . Kicking my ass I didn’t fill the room up with them .

3 Likes

I stuck a clone of blue og ×snowlowtus bx outdoors. :grin:

8 Likes

From the looks of things GrowHards snow lotus male upped each and every strain he crossed him to . Wishing I’d got a package of all the different snow lotus crosses he’s done as they all seem to be fire, if your sitting on any stand up go to the fridge and get them sprouted you won’t be disappointed in the results .

10 Likes

As the Italian racing driver said as he ripped off his rear-view mirror…
“What’s-a behind me is not important” :wink: :checkered_flag:

Cheers
G

5 Likes

1-C at 6 weeks. Has been getting a fruity smell to it.

13 Likes

5-C, confirmed female in her new pot. Couple more weeks of veg then she’ll get flipped.

10 Likes

I think I popped 3 6d. Hoping to get only one male. Each one a very impressive little plant. Even the little one who has only seen t5 light is a good looking plant

7 Likes

That’s a lot of choices

4 Likes

Thank you for that @ShiskaberrySavior. I believe I will do just that.

:cowboy_hat_face:

6 Likes

Right on @Gpaw!

This guy has never looked back!

11 Likes

Willie! My hero! He is the man!!
That Makes my day! Thanx @oleskool830

Cheers
G

3 Likes

He IS Texas! Got a cloudy, misty, shitty day goin on here. How bout you? Other than that, this Corona Virus has given me a legitimate reason to stay in my house and get high! Take good care my friend…

2 Likes

We are having perfect maple syrup weather, Sunny and above freezing during the day and below 0C at night.
We are ‘day three’ of self quarantine, they’ve had 6 new cases today at the local hospital so it is loose locally… We did all of our shopping 3 weeks ago… so, no drama here.

I have another name I’d like to put forward for the “He is Texas list”… (Prolly need to change that to include the ladies too)
Jim Hightower, I have followed that guy’s work for years, IMHO he is a paragon of straight forward common sense.

Cheers
G

6 Likes

Ann Richards!

And some more characters

2 Likes

Dang bro, we had another nice day today, partly cloudy but mostly blue skies and the wind blew hard all day. Been like that for a week except not so much wind, and a couple of days ago it rained and did a dusting of snow by morning. I been working around the yard like a fiend! I want to make that yard be less work in the summer so I can hang out more with my plants. :wink:

I bet all of his crosses were good. Mine is 2-B and it is some great smoke with massive trichome production. Mine has a nice sour glue type flavor but it’s still curing and I had 5 plants… so far they are all similar with one seeming to stand out with a little louder taste and aroma. It’s tasty smoke. peace

7 Likes

6d

7 Likes

6D #2

8 Likes

Ann Richards - good call!
I only knew a little about her by her reputation, I remember she had a quick wit. A nice long deep dive through her Wiki page was quite illuminating. Thanx!

Cheers
G

2 Likes

Are those male/female symbols on the labels? I’d have to keep looking up which is which every time haha

4 Likes