Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Just a reminder to my wife that they could be Male. Most everything else that is not old enough to be sexed that i am running is feminized or a clone of a known female. I have an og gummy going somewhere from @Craigson15 as well that’s unsexed

3 Likes

I should remind my girlfriend that I could be male :thinking:

3 Likes

You could make it obvious. I find the helicopter works. Or the side winder. Or the thigh slapper

7 Likes

Took a second cause I was exhaling and then I started spitting up laughing… heh.

2 Likes

Snow lotus x grape pie start of week 6

24 Likes

Anybody seen or heard from @GrowHard at all?

3 Likes

No he has been absent as far as I can tell

2 Likes

I think he got a time out for something, not 100% sure though.

What @Growhard? , last he told me he was taking a bit of a break.
Never said anything about being repremanded.

What’s this about?

2 Likes

I thought I saw someone answer a similar question about where he disappeared to, other than that I am not sure. I was surprised as well.

2 Likes

Was he the one wrapped up in a video game?

4 Likes

No I think that was some one else but my stoned brain is not sure lol. I thought it might have been Mr Sparkle who said it on the cheap LED alternative thread.

No, it was @GrowHard. He stopped in and confessed and apologized, … and sort of disappeared again. So, I’m guessing the video game is even better than he said it was.? heh.

I want to get in touch with him soon, but been busy so I haven’t tried. He’ll pop in.

5 Likes

Past time to transplant my 3-A and throw it into flower soon. It’s been a bit neglected :frowning_face:

17 Likes

Once in a while he gets a new video game and zoned out. @vernal will know.

:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

1 Like

Turns out 2 of 3 6 d are ladies

6 Likes

Blue OG x Snow Lotus (5-C) starting to stretch after putting her in the flower room. Got a really good feeling about this one given the smells and structure.

15 Likes

Bro it’s a beast…and you’ll enjoy the blueberry/bathroom cleaner/fuel sent…definitely a frost monster. I have two small clone out now.

7 Likes

I took some clones last weekend of the other 3 I have, havent been able to sex them all yet, but I think I have 1 more female out of the other 3. I couldnt bring myself from taking a clone off the top of the one in the pic bc it was growing so nicely so I cut some of those really nice side branches and then tied it down to get more light to the rest of the branches. Since going in that 3 gal, the stem thickness has probably tripled in diameter in a couple weeks.

3 Likes