Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

The one female I got out the 3 I popped. I was not ready for what she would do… I’ve got her number now. Lol

6 Likes

Please elaborate more!

3 Likes

When you flip her the one I have gets tall fast, flower forms kinda slow at first…then boom. Frost monster.

3 Likes

Thats good for my current situation. She’s up on a tote now to keep her as the same height as the 5+ week flowering plants in the same room now. The faster she shoots up, the quicker I can move her off the tote. Also seems pretty easy going in terms of nutrients and just being generally finicky compared to the SSDD ive kinda struggled with.

3 Likes

1-C hanging, took it at 8 weeks
DSC00682

13 Likes

Shes amazing

Stay safe

15 Likes

Beast indeed. 5-C at about a week after the flip

13 Likes

Lol…get ready bro…:eyes:

4 Likes

Ok this thread makes me want something snow lotus damn nice looking plants every one

6 Likes

Just ordered some bodhi seeds yesterday and the love triangle and terpenado both have snow lotus in it. Looking forward to running everything I picked up!

7 Likes

I posted this a month ago:

Here’s how my 3-A looked yesterday. She was flipped to flower on April 9, so it’s only two weeks in.

I’m thinking that might be the Apollo 13 mother? What say you, @GrowHard?

13 Likes

How old was that 3A when you took it out of the small pot? Its almost made itself a root pot lol.

6 Likes

If I’m figuring it right, about fifty six days, lol. It was obviously way overdue.

4 Likes

Is that the same one that had such fat leaves from the start? I went back and looked and from those pics I was going to say afgooey x wookie, but seeing it now Your probably right about the apollo. Only other one is lemon skunk.

4 Likes

Yes. This is what she looked like when very young. I’m a bit surprised the leaves turned out so thin. Early on I was thinking the same as you.

The only thing that still looks pretty much the same is the purple stems, lol.

One of my Apollo 11 x (F13 x Apollo 11) plants had very similar stem and under-leaf colorations.

16 Likes

I love those type plants. My last summer grow I had a Colombian/Malawi cross that had lemon-lime colored leaves and stalk and stems like yours. It’s such a contrast and is beautiful in the sun.

I haven’t grown the Apollo before so I was only speculating. They’re a pretty plant. You’re the only one growing #3? Must have some sleepers out there. Haven’t seen @GrowHard for a minute. I have a couple of questions for him. I haven’t tried PM.

4 Likes

No @GrowHard yet wanted to thank him again for the grape pie ?

6 Likes

I hope someone makes some seeds of that one. It was a beauty.

7 Likes

So I have 10-D and I have 2 girls of the ones I started. The mother was Goji QM clone was the tale we had from @GrowHard
The first is the larger of the 2 and I have not started her in flower yet. But she looks so pretty.

The next is a bit more diminutive and seems to have narrower leaves. About 2 and a half weeks into flower.

There was this one male that was just so pretty and then he smells like juicy fruit kind of…and he had so many flowers…I just couldn’t bring myself to kill it.

16 Likes

Killed a 6d. She was seeded by my herm banana orange daiquiri. Csnt take seeded bud. Have one more in flower

6 Likes