Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

ugh that sucks, guessing that B.O.D. is from GPS? Hoping my other 6 packs from them don’t hermie but I know its a possibility.

2 Likes

First time ever having a issue with gps. They hooked me up with a free pack of my choice. Took good ole reliable jelly pie

I like seed companies that stand behind their product. Honestly if they never responded to my email and offered me something. I would of taken my business elsewhere

3 Likes

Oh that’s nice. Yeah their customer service seems to be on point at least. Glad they took care of ya for it.

2 Likes

The few 10-Ds I started were all males… I’ve got more, it’s sweet to know the mom is goji QM! That really is a pretty male, is it in a different area or are you planning on letting him pollinate?

6 Likes

collecting, saving and probably f2 both girls.

The male is in a cabinet with some solo cups and there would not be enough of those to matter.

Other than that we will just wait and see how it turns out.

7 Likes

6 d.

Anyone know what cross? Shes purty

19 Likes

@PoppaPuff The world may never know
If I were to guess I’d say lemon Skunk, only because she looks just like a lemon skunk I grew way back when — the sleuthing says;
Apollo
1-Tahoe
8-Red headed stranger
9-Mandarin sunset
Lemon skunk
7-Grape pie
2-Sour dubb
5-Blue og
Aghoowookie
10-Goji qm

Apollo, afgwhookie, lemon skunk are the three possibilities.

5 Likes

5-C Blue OG x Snow Lotus at about 6 weeks since 12/12

17 Likes

What happened to @GrowHard? We keep losing high quality members. Wherever you are
I wish you would reconsider leaving og.

11 Likes

I heard a rumor that he watched Tiger King on Netflix and started up a farm. Price of admissions supposed to be cheap af!
Come back to us @GrowHard Carole doesn’t really love you!

9 Likes

That f#*#ing bitch Carole

3 Likes

We got something going on and I have not heard from him.

6 Likes

With summer coming he may be getting things done with the nice weather. At least in the southern part of the state. I have a question for him, too. Best vibes GH. Hope all is well!

2 Likes

My 6 d has an insane stem rub. Fruity almost Grapey. Stoked. These are amongst some of the best crosses widely distributed on og.com. wish GH would come back. I do think he sent me a grape cross to try as well.

10 Likes

6d 1 and 2

13 Likes

If you’ve got grape pie I highly suggest running her what’s 6 d save me scrolling back 150 posts?

3 Likes

I don’t think anyone knows. Lemon skunk seems to be the one though.

3 Likes

GH sent me some grape pie crossed with gunslinger. They are on deck. I still can’t get over how fruity this 6d stem rub is. Nice plants

7 Likes

Anyone know what this one is… Apollo maybe.?

Hey @PoppaPuff, yours DOES look like a skunky plant, but only GH can let us know …
Hopefully he’s coming back sometime …!?

Happy growing ,
Gaz

5 Likes

numbered ones are confirmed

Number 1 is Tahoe Alien x Soulfood

Number 2 is Sour Dubb

Number 5 is Blue OG

Number 7 is Grape Pie

Number 8 is Red Headed Stranger

Number 9 is Mandarin Sunset

Number 10 is Queen Mother Goji