Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

THIS… THIS…
THIS IS WHY WE GROW.
you just gotta love this shit.

5 Likes

Yeah that or the afghanwookie. @GrowHard come and enlighten us !!!

4 Likes

there’s a prize? Haha I just got jealous of everyone growing these awesome plants.

4 Likes

Yeah the prize went to the first few people to show finished plants. He sent a pack of the Goji QM x SLbx1. I had #7 grape pie and my wife insists that I move it up the line and grow again PRONTO!

8 Likes

I got his grape pie gunslinger cross. I have totally bumped that up in the rotation. That’s my prize.

5 Likes

You gotta she is the star of my room at the moment !

15 Likes

5-c Blue OG x Snow Lotus 7 weeks

25 Likes

That’s a pretty plant. Nice work. That sounds like a nice cross, too. Hope it tastes as good as it looks.

5 Likes

was on discord a day or two ago. It indicated GH was afk in ARK so some of you who may have been worried from a lack of response here likely have nothing to worry about.

7 Likes

So if this pic is at 7 weeks, whats your best guess- 9 weeks, 10+?

1 Like

I also found 1 banana inside a bud last night on this plant, it wasnt opened tho so it likely didnt pollinate anything. And by the looks it couldve just been the strcuture of the banana and it wouldnt ever fully mature and be a problem. Gonna keep my eye out for more tho…

6 Likes

so I had to assassinate 3 outta the 4 7Bs I had growing! really bummed! would have luved to grow one for the pollen but I don have the room. total buzzkill! 1st 2 little pervs showed me their balls early then yesterday the other decided to come out of his closet!

3 Likes

I had a few nanners on my 2-B but that was likely my grow space that stressed them. Not all 5 had that. One did earlier and maybe one other one before finish. No seeds though.

2 Likes

6 d leaning heavy this morning

15 Likes

Beautiful. I haven’t seen a bad looking cross with this dad. Nice work @GrowHard! I’m smoking the shit out of my Sour Dub x SL bx (2-B).

8 Likes

I feel we got lucky with that one. I smoked all mine long ago but I still have 9 beans left!

8 Likes

Other 6d

11 Likes

6d loving this plant

20 Likes

Yeah, me too!!! She’s something.

4 Likes

what is is the 6d exactly? Looks absolutely :fire:, is it all the Diesel? :rofl:

1 Like