Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

Apollo

Lemon skunk

Afghoowookie

these are the only possibilities

5 Likes

Nice :fire: those look like some big ol lemon skunk colas maybe Apollo what does she smell like?

3 Likes

Stem rub is very fruity and pleasant smelling. Its hard to tell smell bc she’s in with 4 other strains

5 Likes

A female SL x 4c , wish i knew the mothers name - maybe Apollo !?

Gaz

11 Likes

6 d almost done

17 Likes

I too would like to check out the Arkansas legal weed scene. Real Estate there is cheap cheap!

:cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Getting real close. Most of the amber trichs are on leaves, the calyxes are still cloudy. Smell has ramped up a little over the last few days and the buds have still been swelling so I’m not in too much of a hurry. But each night I go in there at lights on it seems like the frost just keeps getting frostier!

21 Likes

What a pretty colour they are, they look beautiful.

4 Likes

Here’s the next 6d I will chop

22 Likes

Dat frost…+20

4 Likes

Dayum! I hope @GrowHard comes back. I’d love to get that and a couple of others. Grape pie cross looked sharp.

Did anyone run the cross with Red Headed Stranger? I was curious about it but don’t remember

5 Likes

Oh yeah that’s a pretty one

3 Likes

That’s gorgeous… …same structure as the one I ran just more color…side note…I too have bumped (og blue lotus) up in rotation. Some of my favorite as of now.

4 Likes

she preety as fuck… green thumb award

3 Likes

Anyone up for trading clones/seeds amongst ourselves? Id love to get ahold of that grape pie cross or the sour dubb…

4 Likes

Its definitely getting run again by me as well. This one I grew out in a 3gal, gonna try a 5 or 7gal out next.

3 Likes

10-D (aka SLxGojiQM) #1 is at about 7 weeks. 2 more weeks ya think?!? :thinking:

Had heavy humidity problems and for the most part this thing has survived it well. Sometimes as high as 70+ without the ammonia/sour smells sometimes observed.

#2 is stacked @ about 21 days

17 Likes

Darn I wish GH was back. I wanna run all his snow lotus crosses after seeing what everyone ended up with. I too will run his remaining seeds next run. I can’t wait to smoke that cured 6 d

6 Likes

Snow Lotus x 5c -unknown mother @ 4 ish weeks in…
Idk why i put “5a” on my pic .! Lol. It’s 5C ,
These snow lotus crosses are ALL excellent from what iv seen. :+1:.!
Does anyone know how to get a hold of @GrowHard for clarification on the rest of the crosses ?

8 Likes

I think @OleReynard has some of his contact info. Not sure if he is still in contact though…I’m so lucky gh sent me a gunslinger grape pie cross. Just cause he read I was looking for those grape flavours. Really sucks he gone

5 Likes