Snow Lotus BX V1 and the Unknown Mother

@Gaz29 @PoppaPuff He’s still on the OG discord occasionally, may be able to get a hold of him on there

7 Likes

Cut my 5-c tonight right before lights on. She went 72 days, probably was good at about 66 or so.

11 Likes

6 d curing

21 Likes

Very nice finished product!

Ooh ooh can I play?! 5-c just went into jars yesterday. Yielded heavy in a 3gal, gonna push it w a 20gal living soil bed this next go!

17 Likes

I’m game for the seeds and have some from at least #1 above so far. I suspect enough to trade a few. It was not one of the ones you mentioned though.

3 Likes

10-D this is the #2 girl. Stacking at week 5 +/- a day or two.

#1 is drying it had a tough life. Humidity was terrible for one. Smells great and is very sticky

12 Likes

6 d almost ready

and back in the cure jar I can burp 5 times a day

18 Likes

It looks just as yummy as all of the other SL bx crosses. I’m still smoking on mine; 2-B I think… Sour Dubb.

6 Likes

That’s not a nug!

It’s a hunk of log!!

:rofl: :laughing: :crazy_face: :heart_eyes: :+1: :sunglasses:

Cheers
G

4 Likes

Looks tasty has to be 5/6 grams minimum

4 Likes

That stuff looks killer snow lotus bx is a firestarter.I would love to hit one of those with Goji OG f2 pollen I have.

he’s a very resinous snow lotus leaner.

13 Likes

10-D at 8 weeks of flower give or take a day

16 Likes

Nice and danky. They’ve all been nice. Which is 10?

1 Like

Number 10 is Queen Mother Goji

3 Likes

Anyone know what 5c is .? I know it’s between 3 different strains.
@GrowHard can you let us know what the others are.?! Cheers.
Happy growing peeps,
Gaz

10 Likes

That’s the same as mine- Blue Og x Snow Lotus

5 Likes

Ah, that’s the one @GrowHard said he could hook me up with. I don’t have a clue what Goji is like. I’ve been promised buds to try and seed to grow for a few years now, but it never works out. I’m almost afraid it could never live up to my expectations at this point. Tanks! peace

2 Likes

This one is on the exhale both fruity and floral while being creamy and ass kicking!

15 Likes

Loving this 6 d

Frosty as Santa’s balls

20 Likes

Can someone thank @growhard for me? Really easy to grow this plant. Not picky at all. Really a big fan of this smoke as well.

9 Likes