Snowhigh Reproductions

Lol, you must be new here. Group buys are common on OG, and a way to get rare seeds in the hands of folks who can reproduce them for the community.
Go read some posts, ask around about me, and come talk to me when you’re all grown up.

!

'Nuff said

11 Likes

I happen to be a member of that server as well

and no scam here not from Headybear he’s a good dude and not here to make money…

these are for sale from someone who’s not on OG to my knowledge, only Discord

Let’s jump on them before they sell!

I sent you a DM about it @HeadyBearAdventures

5 Likes

There’s another thread (Snowhigh Seeds - #422 by Ratbastrd) where a dude has an amazing collection and he’s offering it up to anyone who can run them.

I’m about to plant my outdoor crop for this year, but with only 6 plants I’m not able to preserve anything until April when I get my indoor setup. Definitely worth checking out if you have the space.

7 Likes

Thank for mentioning @ClassicGenetix

FYI, I am not selling or trading these. All I ask is that whoever accepts them, has the skills, tools etc to run, runs them immediately, and shares the seeds. At some point we are going to need to preserve these strains in a fairly pure form, otherwise they will be lost to time.

8 Likes

Definitely, I’ve been of the same mindset for years and started this thread for that very reason. There have been some great ones saved, but many more needed. I’m so stoked that you’ve offered to help out. Sending you a PM because that Oaxaca x Mexican Hashplant would be a fun one to run alongside the Mexican Red Hair Skunk from Classic Seeds I’m doing an OP on.

5 Likes

Anyone tried a seed cracker on old snowhigh beans?

1 Like

This ain’t that.

Wow, what beautiful prose

6 Likes

He got you on that one :laughing:

5 Likes

Presumptuous much?

3 Likes

Haven’t met many who also knew Terry, very cool! I have a bunch of his work as well I need to preserve over the next few years. An absolutely stellar breeder and human being imho

2 Likes

If anyone has or comes across any snow cap there’s a member here who is a very close friend who’s been looking forever as it’s his all time favourite medicine and smoke (his wife’s too) I’ve been trying to find him a pack or F2’s 3/4/5/6 whatever for years also, definitely worth a shot here.

3 Likes

My buddy has snocap. I’ll see if he has any s1 beans.

4 Likes

Oh man! You have no idea how happy that would make me , never mind Kirk. Much respect, appreciate your help so much :pray:t3: @DGCloud

3 Likes

No guarantee yet gotta see if he has seeds yet. I know he wants to use my trainwreck fem pollen to hit to his snocap but he has not contacted me for awhile now. I’ll check and see for you.

6 Likes

Just appreciate the help bro, first I’ve heard anything in years, that’s a helluva start. :facepunch:t2:

5 Likes

I tried one - not sure if it helped honestly. It wasn’t the golden ticket or magic fix that’s for sure, but who knows if they would’ve cracked without it? Next time I do a big germ of old stock I’ll try to track the results a little better.

@TopShelfTrees1 on that subject I’ve got some snow mountain - snowcap x (pure kush x Uzbekistan) that I will get to repro one day so I’ll try to keep you posted :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

@Elpolloloco I know I saw you had a 0% germ rate on those Heroine (Herijuana x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani) but I figured I’ll try my luck this year at those even if half pop I’d be very excited to F2.

20 beans will be headed my way this week, wish me luck and I’ll be sure to show everyone here once I get it in motion. I’ll probably squeeze the Heroine in next as I know they are pretty old. At least before I dive headfirst into a couple of the other projects I’ll be working on.

First is the Bodhi Dreadbread F1–>F2 project I just started, and right after that I can certainly do a seed increase on the Heroine if I get enough germinated, I’ll probably start to germ them before the DB are harvested so I can move right along without a day of down time in between.

11 Likes

Good luck @Weednerd.Anthony !

I was excited to try that one as well and I hope you have better luck than I did.

It’s always nice to have a variety of indica / sativa / hybrid and I remember herijuana being a great pain reliever.

Maybe someone else is sitting on some of Snowhigh’s heroine beans that can donate to your efforts.

Here is the description I found

Heroine: (Herijuana x Pure Kush x Uzbekistani)

Heroine is like the name applies a female hero but with so much bad energy attached with the name we would like to take back the name and use it toward something more heroic. Heroine is a combination of Herijuana which uses a pre-soviet invasion Afghani sourced from a small logging town, Petrolia Humboldt called Petrolia Headstash. The Petrolia Headstash is a tasty little Afghani with huge buds like mini footballs that taste like Fruit Punch and light pine. It tastes as good as it smokes and the effect is a hard hitting body effect with an equally matched soaring head that is not narcotic (sleep) like a lot of Afghani lines that came afterward from that part of the world. Herijuana also contains another strain called Killer New Haven which I’m not familiar with except that its combines with the Headstash to make Herijuana. Heroine combines 4 Afghani Kush Uzbekistani regional lines into one powerful strain that will produce large colas of heavy hitting connoisseur herb that comprises of rare lines that are not readily available. A resin bomb of old world Kush and Afghani lines sourced from the peoples who were renowned for making some of the best hashish in the world.

100% Indica/Afghani/Kush Hybrid
Yield: Moderate-large
Photoperiod: This strain can be grown Indoor or Outdoor

Flowering Time: 9-11+ Weeks

Plant Height: Stout- Medium
Heirloom Landrace Poly-Hybrid

9 Likes

I miss snowcap so much, for a while that was one of the best indoor cuts from humboldt that circulated in the prop 215 collectives.

I tried to reproduce a snowhigh snowcap hybrid for a group here, but all the stock was dead. I threw the kitchen sink at it too- humic acid, probiotics, paper towels, plugs, soil, castings, everything you could think of, but there was no life left in them.

If your buddy has snowcap, I hope he preserves it in pure form as well because that amazing snowcap cut is long gone and I haven’t seen the line at all in years.

4 Likes