So who here makes their own vape cartridges?

I take a mason jar and fill it with distilite, leave about a 1/4 of space in the jar and on the hot plate at 140 for a month, you’ll see the thca start to separate, I put it in a dry ice and alcohol bath for 12 hours, then to the freezer, then to the fridge. Then on the counter for a day.

Unless you have a vaccum and oven this take a long while.

1 Like

Just starting this process, simple way, rosin press and East coast 710… should have refillable carts in hand tomorrow :grinning:
I filled my 1st cart: GG#4 rosin thinned just enough to inject it into the cart… wow it don’t take much of a hit to get to me… I guess i’m a lightweight… :dizzy_face:

So I got some new carts (PCKT SPRK ceramic) and they are working out much better. I tried one and it worked flawlessly through the first fill, the second fill is getting a little clogged towards the end. I don’t think I’ll be going for a third refill on it, but I may try cleaning it with alcohol and trying it again some other time.

I liked the cart so much I even picked up a new battery to match (PCKT Two). I have only had it for a day now, but so far it is far superior to the Duo I was using. I’m not sure how I feel about the haptic feedback, but the auto draw feature is nice. It’s got a nice weight to it and seems solidly built.

So I’m working on some more solventless hash rosin carts. Here is 7 grams of broad spectrum (45-160 micron) hash rosin. It has been decarbing in this sealed container for about 10 hours at a temperature of 150-175°F. I plan to let it go about 24 hours, then I’ll let it cool before opening the lid.

10 Likes

Very cool. I got my carts from CMRC as testers but they don’t seem to be doing anything at present sadly.

1 Like

Of course that liquidizer is no longer available

1 Like

:wink:

1 Like

Sucks they shut it down. There’s our government again controlling shit to keep us safe :roll_eyes: :rage:

2 Likes

Ya…… safe lol it really does, that place you linked has tons of cool shit I had no idea existed though, wow! Thanks again brother

1 Like

What the fuck was wrong with that shit? Oh nicotine? Nasty shit.

1 Like

It’s about new rules regarding the packaging of eliquids, not so much the product.

1 Like

Kid shit. I got say I kinda agree with that. I don’t agree with much.

1 Like

Is shatterizer PEG200 or something? Not vg, not pg.

Polyethylene glycol?

I think there are better ways of dealing with the kid issues other than all the weird packaging requirements. I agree with the thought process of protecting kids, just not their dumb ass methods if that makes sense.

2 Likes

I agree with that also.

2 Likes

Nicotine has always made me sick. So I don’t get it. I have seen people “nic out” does not look like a good time. A pack of Camels or Reds are almost 10 bucks here. Fuck That. I would quit just for that.

2 Likes

https://www.farmtovape.com/

This company has been around for a while

I love it when people charge me more money in the interests of my own safety.

1 Like

Hey all I’ve read through this thread and I’m still confused lol.:rofl:. So I recieved vape carts and portable vape thing to test and review.

So I have hash that I can use to infuse whatever I need. These are from a company named Artrix. When using hash what’s a good medium to use to dilute for cart? Any links or whatnot would be EXTREMELY appreciated.

1 Like

You will need to process it. I press my hash into rosin, then decarb it in a sealed jar.

5 Likes

I’ve used this in the past. Seemed decent. I gave up making because i always had cart issues. May have been my process.

1 Like