Solar "Ghetto" growing with Hoodini

she is up to this per 1/2 a water bottle so about 8 fl.oz one a day
It looks like its more than it really is

1 Like

Yeah, it’s the humid acid that does that IMO. It also will stain your clothes if you while it on your new Star Wars T-shirt.

3 Likes

Oh no bro not the star wars shirt😢
I thank you for your sacrifice to be able to inform me of that :+1:

1 Like

Yeah, big time! Even bleach had a hard time getting it out.

1 Like

Hehe that gives me a few good prank ideas lol, wonder if it stains skin too? I’m going to have test this lol

Idk about skin but it stains wood lol my dresser is getting tossed it smells so bad haha
Cheers

1 Like

I dont get this one those of you who say this stinks have not made homemade FAA or used neem. :grin:

2 Likes

So, this mega-crop everyone is talking about is an all in 1 for every stage or just vegging? Is it any good?

1 Like

It’s suppose to be an all in one kinda thing. . .and it’s doing pretty good so far I’m interested in seeing if it makes a difference in smoke

I ordered my 3 dollar sample for shits and giggles anyways

1 Like

Ya that’s why I did too and I’m putting it to the test

1 Like

Lol ok ok I know I’ve need doing daily updates lol but this time I fed her 2 times yesterday to see how she would do to the increase, well she grew at least 1/2 an inch since yesterday

3 Likes

Hydro people I need your advice. . . I’ve noticed that my run off is more than half the amount of feed, she’s not drinking much, so should I up the feed ppm, and only stay at 1 feeding a day or should I be feeding less concentration more times a day lol, of you understand my stone ramblings hahaha

Also I’m looking for better replacement lights for my ghetto grow, and was thinking about having the whole bottom of my grow lid covered in these
https://m.ebay.com/itm/1-5pcs-1-3w-Warm-Cool-White-Strip-Lamp-DC-3V-LED-Panel-Light-COB-Chip-PL-/223043899221?varId=521857577252&_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10&_mwBanner=1&_rdt=1
And then start my sprout on up on something to get it close to the light and bringing the plant down as it gets bigger. @Albannach @anon58740919 @Mr.Sparkle anything that you could think of that wouldn’t let this work? I figure I should be able to run at least 20 or 30 of those little cob strips

2 Likes

Those are terribly inefficient. No real spec sheet either. I would save my money and stick with SIL.

2 Likes

Lol they are only running 3.7volts dc that’s why I’d have to use 20 or 30 to counter those variables
What’s SIL?

1 Like

Screw in lights = sil

2 Likes

They only Screw in lights that would work for this project would be the 12vdc cfl’s and then I would be doubling everything solar, I’m sticking to 3.7vdc and will be pushing them up by giving them 6vdc and running as many as I can, I’ve already got my info I needed using the original crap flashlight leds, so these strips should be stronger than that though right? But thanks @ReikoX I will definitely be building another one to run your idea and thanks @Kingaizen69 I had no idea lol

1 Like

Crap I forgot you were on DC solar power. Give them a try and let us know what you think.

1 Like

^^^^^^
Manual like override. . .ya I think I am, they are so cheap it’s worth the time to test them

1 Like